iPhone 6, iPhone 5S New Concept Videos Before the WWDC
By Gilda Galang | June 7, 2013 10:38 AM EST
iPhone 5S concept shows off new body and design
The latest concept video released shows off the iPhone 5S with a sleeker new body design, due to an aluminum body finish.
From Ran Avni of ConceptsiPhone in YouTube, the new concept also takes on the rumors of a colored iPhone 5S, but taking it to a more refined level to meet a compromise between the signature solid black or white approach and the rumored colored variations.
The result is a solid black body for the phone with a colored stripe around the edges, providing a punch of newness to Apple's newest iPhone iteration without completely going off-strategy.
Lastly, there are some additional features, including an improved front camera as previously speculated, and new button designs, as you can see in the video below.
Explore an iPhone 5S and iOS 7 concept
If a mere video isn't enough to satisfy your iPhone 5S fantasies, Steve King of Recombu.com has also come up with a playable iPhone 5S and iOS 7 concept, allowing you to click through some of the new features on a digital iPhone using your mouse.
You can click through the apps and explore some features of the iPhone 5S, all of which have been based on several rumors that have circulated about both the iOS 7 and the iPhone 5S.
Check out the interactive iPhone 5S and iOS7 concept here and see if this is the kind of iPhone 5S that you want to have.http://recombu.com/mobile/interactive/iphone-5s-ios7-concept/
iPhone 6, edge-to-edge display once again
This concept video focuses more on the hardware features rather than the recently rumored patents for software.
Creator Rafael ben zikri and Ran Avni have come up with an edge-to-edge design for the iPhone 6, a display screen from end to end of the phone, save for the top part for camera.
What make this concept video different from the rest is that its home button is located in the screen, instead of below it, which may be a nod to the more recent Apple rumors on multitouch gesturing for the iPhone 6.
According to Value Walk, a new patent has been filed for the multitouch gesturing, which can allow tapping and swiping as a gesture, instead of just one functioning on its own.
The screen size is also altered in the concept video, putting on a larger screen size and the device itself, without ruining Apple's knack for ergonomic design.
This pertains to the bigger edge-to-edge display as well as being a thinner phone at 7.0 mm, compared to the recent iPhone 5's 7.6 mm, potentially following the iPhone's ever evolving ability to pack more with less.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 Firmware Manual Installation
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6