iPhone 6, iPhone 5S New Concept Videos Before the WWDC
By Gilda Galang | June 7, 2013 10:38 AM EST
iPhone 5S concept shows off new body and design
The latest concept video released shows off the iPhone 5S with a sleeker new body design, due to an aluminum body finish.
From Ran Avni of ConceptsiPhone in YouTube, the new concept also takes on the rumors of a colored iPhone 5S, but taking it to a more refined level to meet a compromise between the signature solid black or white approach and the rumored colored variations.
The result is a solid black body for the phone with a colored stripe around the edges, providing a punch of newness to Apple's newest iPhone iteration without completely going off-strategy.
Lastly, there are some additional features, including an improved front camera as previously speculated, and new button designs, as you can see in the video below.
Explore an iPhone 5S and iOS 7 concept
If a mere video isn't enough to satisfy your iPhone 5S fantasies, Steve King of Recombu.com has also come up with a playable iPhone 5S and iOS 7 concept, allowing you to click through some of the new features on a digital iPhone using your mouse.
You can click through the apps and explore some features of the iPhone 5S, all of which have been based on several rumors that have circulated about both the iOS 7 and the iPhone 5S.
Check out the interactive iPhone 5S and iOS7 concept here and see if this is the kind of iPhone 5S that you want to have.http://recombu.com/mobile/interactive/iphone-5s-ios7-concept/
iPhone 6, edge-to-edge display once again
This concept video focuses more on the hardware features rather than the recently rumored patents for software.
Creator Rafael ben zikri and Ran Avni have come up with an edge-to-edge design for the iPhone 6, a display screen from end to end of the phone, save for the top part for camera.
What make this concept video different from the rest is that its home button is located in the screen, instead of below it, which may be a nod to the more recent Apple rumors on multitouch gesturing for the iPhone 6.
According to Value Walk, a new patent has been filed for the multitouch gesturing, which can allow tapping and swiping as a gesture, instead of just one functioning on its own.
The screen size is also altered in the concept video, putting on a larger screen size and the device itself, without ruining Apple's knack for ergonomic design.
This pertains to the bigger edge-to-edge display as well as being a thinner phone at 7.0 mm, compared to the recent iPhone 5's 7.6 mm, potentially following the iPhone's ever evolving ability to pack more with less.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery