iPhone 6, iPhone 5S New Concept Videos Before the WWDC
By Gilda Galang | June 7, 2013 10:38 AM EST
iPhone 5S concept shows off new body and design
The latest concept video released shows off the iPhone 5S with a sleeker new body design, due to an aluminum body finish.
From Ran Avni of ConceptsiPhone in YouTube, the new concept also takes on the rumors of a colored iPhone 5S, but taking it to a more refined level to meet a compromise between the signature solid black or white approach and the rumored colored variations.
The result is a solid black body for the phone with a colored stripe around the edges, providing a punch of newness to Apple's newest iPhone iteration without completely going off-strategy.
Lastly, there are some additional features, including an improved front camera as previously speculated, and new button designs, as you can see in the video below.
Explore an iPhone 5S and iOS 7 concept
If a mere video isn't enough to satisfy your iPhone 5S fantasies, Steve King of Recombu.com has also come up with a playable iPhone 5S and iOS 7 concept, allowing you to click through some of the new features on a digital iPhone using your mouse.
You can click through the apps and explore some features of the iPhone 5S, all of which have been based on several rumors that have circulated about both the iOS 7 and the iPhone 5S.
Check out the interactive iPhone 5S and iOS7 concept here and see if this is the kind of iPhone 5S that you want to have.http://recombu.com/mobile/interactive/iphone-5s-ios7-concept/
iPhone 6, edge-to-edge display once again
This concept video focuses more on the hardware features rather than the recently rumored patents for software.
Creator Rafael ben zikri and Ran Avni have come up with an edge-to-edge design for the iPhone 6, a display screen from end to end of the phone, save for the top part for camera.
What make this concept video different from the rest is that its home button is located in the screen, instead of below it, which may be a nod to the more recent Apple rumors on multitouch gesturing for the iPhone 6.
According to Value Walk, a new patent has been filed for the multitouch gesturing, which can allow tapping and swiping as a gesture, instead of just one functioning on its own.
The screen size is also altered in the concept video, putting on a larger screen size and the device itself, without ruining Apple's knack for ergonomic design.
This pertains to the bigger edge-to-edge display as well as being a thinner phone at 7.0 mm, compared to the recent iPhone 5's 7.6 mm, potentially following the iPhone's ever evolving ability to pack more with less.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- AT&T Nexus 6 Returned To Motorola Due To Software Bug: Black Screen And Failure To Connect To Service
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James