iPhone 5S Concept Video Shows Rumoured Specs: Slimmer Bezels, Capacitive Home Button [WATCH]
By Arlene Paredes | June 7, 2013 10:30 AM EST
The iPhone 5S release date is expected later in the year. At this point, Apple fans worldwide are anticipating what could be true or false among the rumours about the new phone. Here is another concept video showing details in unconfirmed reports. Could this be your future new iPhone?
Ran Avni produced this iPhone 5S video, keeping in mind what analysts and unnamed sources have been saying about the device. Most notable in this concept design are the slimmer bezels on the front panel. Instead of the usual Home button, Avni's design features a capacitive button. This particular change has been mentioned in a number of rumours, too.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has earlier expressed how excited the company is to introduce its new products. With that, unveilings are expected from late Q3 this year through early 2014. The iPhone 5S release will be in the first batch of launches, according to analysts.
The changes and improvements expected in the iPhone 5S are not very radical. There is some little history to back this up, which is the iPhone 4S from iPhone 4 upgrade. In his concept video, Avni shows the same dimensions as the current flagship model. But the screen display is much bigger at 4.87 inches.
Aside from hardware changes, some revolutionary updates to Apple's iOS are being discussed in many tech forum sites. The tech giant could reportedly be ready to release the iOS 7 later this year. If there's truth to that, the iPhone 5S could ship with the latest OS.
Old iPhone users who skipped the iPhone 5 hoping the next refresh would be more delightful may have made the right choice. In a few more months, gadget watchers will know for sure.
VIDEO: iPhone 5S Concept Video Shows Slimmer Bezels, Capacitive Home Button
More 'Apple iPhone, iPad' Features:
Vine: iPhone App Videos Trending; 6 Cool Reasons Vine is Making Social Media Buzz [Watch Fun Clips]
iPad Mini 2 Release Date: 6 Reasons Apple (AAPL) is Making Shoppers Wait 'Til Q4 2013 [READ]
iPad 5 Release Date Q3 'Confirmed' by Front Panel Photo Leak? [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown