Speedy Sale: Lamborghini Aventador Owner Advertises £300,000 Supercar With Handwritten Note
By Toyin Owoseje | June 6, 2013 11:45 PM EST
It is not often you see a Lamborghini Aventador come up for sale. And when they do it's never on a London street.
But one owner bucked the trend by choosing to shift the £320,000 supercar next to a kerb in Knightsbridge, west London with a makeshift for sale paper sign.
Handwritten in Arabic, the note on the windscreen of the supercar stated that the vehicle had only covered 1400km (around 870 miles) and that serious bidders should call a mobile phone number.
The two-door, two-seater Dubai-registered car has been spotted parked in the exclusive area of London for hours even though it is illegal to sell vehicles on roads in Knightsbridge.
Although there was no price listed, potential buyers can expect to part with a tidy sum for the car which boasts German engineering and Italian flair.
For their money they will get a car that can go from a 0-62mph in less than three seconds with a top speed of 217mph.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Officers Shoot 12-Year-Old Child ‘By Mistake’
- Woman Charged For Leaving Her Baby in Drain in Australia Needs 'Compassion' Says Social Worker
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- New Zealanders in Australia Consider Moving Back to Home Country For Better Life
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims