Speedy Sale: Lamborghini Aventador Owner Advertises £300,000 Supercar With Handwritten Note
By Toyin Owoseje | June 6, 2013 11:45 PM EST
It is not often you see a Lamborghini Aventador come up for sale. And when they do it's never on a London street.
But one owner bucked the trend by choosing to shift the £320,000 supercar next to a kerb in Knightsbridge, west London with a makeshift for sale paper sign.
Handwritten in Arabic, the note on the windscreen of the supercar stated that the vehicle had only covered 1400km (around 870 miles) and that serious bidders should call a mobile phone number.
The two-door, two-seater Dubai-registered car has been spotted parked in the exclusive area of London for hours even though it is illegal to sell vehicles on roads in Knightsbridge.
Although there was no price listed, potential buyers can expect to part with a tidy sum for the car which boasts German engineering and Italian flair.
For their money they will get a car that can go from a 0-62mph in less than three seconds with a top speed of 217mph.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation