The Voice Australia 2013 Live Finals: Harrison Craig, Celia Pavey or Jackie Sannia as Season 2 Winner? Three Weeks Left! [PHOTOS]
By Arlene Paredes | May 28, 2013 11:15 AM EST
The Voice Australia 2013 has three weeks left before the Season 2 winner is crowned. Who will be this year's winner - Harrison Craig, Celia Pavey or Jackie Sannia?
Team Ricky Martin contestants were the first to hear the public verdict on The Voice 2013 Live Finals (Round 2) Monday night. Miss Murphy and Simon Meli are in. Bye for now, Caterina Torres.
Luke Kennedy performed George Michael's "Freedom." Is he better at pop than opera? The voting audience will decide.
Team Delta Goodrem learned their The Voice fate. Celia Pavey and Jackie Sannia are in, and Tim Morrison headed home. Incidentally, Delta delivered an enchanting number with Indigenous Australian musician Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu.
Steve Clisby took the stage for his version of the "New York State of Mind" by Billy Joel. The judges were once again swept away. Delta said she and Steve "have a beautiful kindred musical spirit."
Team Seal did not choose to save Jac Stone last week (Seal chose Alex Gibson), so now she has to go. Early favorites Harrison Craig and Mitchell Anderson are in.
Alex Gibson was about to prove Seal was right to save him a week ago. But Seal's choice of song, The Temper Trap's "Sweet Disposition," did not sound like the right material for him. Seal himself noticed.
Team Joel Madden is keeping Michael Stangel and Kiyomi Vella. Michael Paynter was sent home. Danny Ross took on Neil Young's "Old Man," and the judges got a bit emotional. It was a fairly decent number.
The Voice 2013 Top 12 has been revealed. For a quick look, these are the 12 vying for public votes to stay in the competition: Miss Murphy, Simon Meli, Luke Kennedy (Team Ricky); Celia Pavey, Jackie Sannia, Steve Clisby (Team Delta); Harrison Craig, Mitchell Anderson, Alex Gibson (Team Seal); and Michael Stangel, Kiyomi Vella, and Danny Ross (Team Joel).
Those who were saved by public votes performed, too. Some of the best The Voice numbers came from early favorites Harrison Craig ("It Had Better Be Tonight"), Celia Pavey ("Edelweiss") and Jackie Sannia ("Smoke"). Each of these three delivered a number that gives the audience an idea of how their respective album would sound like. That said, whose voice will reign in next week's results?
More 'The Voice 2013' Features:
The Voice Australia 2013 Live Finals Songs: Harrison Craig is Clear Frontrunner -- Who else will the Aussies vote for? [READ]
The Voice Australia 2013: Results In; iTunes Topper Luke Kennedy among Aussie Voters' Favourites [READ]
The Voice Australia 2013, Final 'Showdowns:' Team Delta's Celia Pavey, Team Joel's Lyric McFarland, Both Going Through? [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected