AUD/USD Forecast 27 May 13
By ltan | May 26, 2013 2:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous AUD/USD forecast we noted that the currency pair remained bearish and that we might see 0.95+ as an extended bearish target. There were speculations that investors were selling currencies such as the Australian dollars in exchange for US dollars so as to participate in the equities rally of the S&P 500.
Looking at the AUD/USD daily chart above we note that the currency pair remains bearish. The bearish trend is strong as we can obviously see from the chart above. As we continue to make progress towards the extended bearish target of 0.9580, expect a change in trend only if the fundamental and sentimental situation changes significantly. In the meanwhile, immediate supports are to be found as high as 0.9620.
Traders who are speculating any bullish correction should ensure that proper money management is in place.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the AUD/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports