AUD/USD Forecast 27 May 13
By ltan | May 26, 2013 2:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous AUD/USD forecast we noted that the currency pair remained bearish and that we might see 0.95+ as an extended bearish target. There were speculations that investors were selling currencies such as the Australian dollars in exchange for US dollars so as to participate in the equities rally of the S&P 500.
Looking at the AUD/USD daily chart above we note that the currency pair remains bearish. The bearish trend is strong as we can obviously see from the chart above. As we continue to make progress towards the extended bearish target of 0.9580, expect a change in trend only if the fundamental and sentimental situation changes significantly. In the meanwhile, immediate supports are to be found as high as 0.9620.
Traders who are speculating any bullish correction should ensure that proper money management is in place.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the AUD/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares