AUD/USD Forecast 27 May 13
By ltan | May 26, 2013 2:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous AUD/USD forecast we noted that the currency pair remained bearish and that we might see 0.95+ as an extended bearish target. There were speculations that investors were selling currencies such as the Australian dollars in exchange for US dollars so as to participate in the equities rally of the S&P 500.
Looking at the AUD/USD daily chart above we note that the currency pair remains bearish. The bearish trend is strong as we can obviously see from the chart above. As we continue to make progress towards the extended bearish target of 0.9580, expect a change in trend only if the fundamental and sentimental situation changes significantly. In the meanwhile, immediate supports are to be found as high as 0.9620.
Traders who are speculating any bullish correction should ensure that proper money management is in place.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the AUD/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar