AUD/USD Forecast 27 May 13
By ltan | May 26, 2013 2:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous AUD/USD forecast we noted that the currency pair remained bearish and that we might see 0.95+ as an extended bearish target. There were speculations that investors were selling currencies such as the Australian dollars in exchange for US dollars so as to participate in the equities rally of the S&P 500.
Looking at the AUD/USD daily chart above we note that the currency pair remains bearish. The bearish trend is strong as we can obviously see from the chart above. As we continue to make progress towards the extended bearish target of 0.9580, expect a change in trend only if the fundamental and sentimental situation changes significantly. In the meanwhile, immediate supports are to be found as high as 0.9620.
Traders who are speculating any bullish correction should ensure that proper money management is in place.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the AUD/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date