AUD/USD Forecast 27 May 13
By ltan | May 26, 2013 2:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous AUD/USD forecast we noted that the currency pair remained bearish and that we might see 0.95+ as an extended bearish target. There were speculations that investors were selling currencies such as the Australian dollars in exchange for US dollars so as to participate in the equities rally of the S&P 500.
Looking at the AUD/USD daily chart above we note that the currency pair remains bearish. The bearish trend is strong as we can obviously see from the chart above. As we continue to make progress towards the extended bearish target of 0.9580, expect a change in trend only if the fundamental and sentimental situation changes significantly. In the meanwhile, immediate supports are to be found as high as 0.9620.
Traders who are speculating any bullish correction should ensure that proper money management is in place.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the AUD/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage