Worst Dressed Celebrities at Cannes Film Festival 2013: Milla Jovovich, Von Teese, Bai Ling and More [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | May 25, 2013 6:27 AM EST
Fashion and film festivals go together, and the 66th Cannes Film Festival is no exception. Celebrities from around the world added glamour to the event in their stunning designer outfits at the red carpet while some hit the headlines for their outrageous dressing sense.
Celebrities like Sharon Stone, Aishwarya Rai, Kylie Minogue, Petra Nemcova, Alessandra Ambrosio, Nicole Kidman, Jessica Biel and several others have grabbed the attention of the people at the red carpet in their gorgeous gowns. However, there are a few like Bai Ling, Milla Jovovich, Adriana Karembeu, Victoria Abril and Von Teese, who could possibly go down the history of the film festival as the worst dressed celebrities.
The Cannes Film Festival 2013 started on 15 May with the screening of Baz Luhrmann's film, "The Great Gatsby", a 3D romantic film which is an adaptation of F Scot Fitzgerald's novel with the same name, and will conclude on 26 May.
Here are some of the Worst Dressed Celebrities at Cannes Film Festival 2013:
1) Bai Ling: The 46-year-old Chinese-born American actress arrived for the screening of the film "Behind the Candelabra" during the 66th Cannes Film Festival in a belly-revealing outfit that turned the heads of the people. Her pants were imprinted with human skulls.
2) Milla Jovovich: The 37-year-old American actress attended the screening of the film "Behind the Candelabra" in a backless top. Her twin assets were covered by a lose piece of cloth and she could have faced an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction on a windy day.
3) Adriana Karembeu: The Slovak fashion model and actress, 41, arrived for the screening of the film "Behind the Candelabra" in an embroidered transparent top and pieces of cut cloths hanging from waist till ankles.
4) Victoria Abril: The 53-year-old Spanish actress attended the screening of the film "The Immigrant" in a back-exposing orange gown with a wrestling-like belt.
5) Dita Von Teese: The 40-year-old American dancer, model, costume designer, and actress arrived for the amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2013 event in Antibes during the 66th Cannes Film Festival in a black frock that doesn't look very good at the red carpet.
There are 19 films in the competition for the top prize, the Palme d'Or. The awards will be announced at the festival presided over by American director Steven Spielberg and hosted by French actress Audrey Tautou.
The jury includes Nicole Kidman, Christoph Waltz, Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, Danish director Thomas Vinterberg, French actress Ludivine Sagnier, Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi, Japanese director Naomi Kawase, Scottish director Lynne Ramsay, French actor-director Daniel Auteuil and Romanian director Cristian Mungiu.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery