Accused of Kidnapping, Sana Khan, Salman Khan’s ‘Mental’ Girl Goes Missing
May 24, 2013 9:05 PM EST
Salman Khan seems to be running out of luck on the career front, with the reports of his film "Mental" facing problems again and this time for leading lady Sana Khan.
Just when the actor had solved the issue of southern stuntmen in the film, his co-star Sana Khan has apparently taken off and is missing after a police complaint was filed against her.
According to Daily News Analysis, Sana Khan has been booked along with three others for abducting a 15-year-old minor girl.
In a complaint filed at the Turbhe police station, the girl's mother names Sana Khan, her cousin Naved and two friends Ksitij and Vismit.
The girl's family alleges that the actress's cousin Naved fell for the minor through social networking site Facebook and wanted to marry her. But after the girl refused his advances, the four accused tried to abduct the girl by forcing her into a car.
The girl managed to escape after which the family lodged the complaint.
Police have arrested three of the accused, but Sana Khan was nowhere to be found. They could not trace the former "Big Boss" contestant even at her Osiwara residence.
On being asked of Sana's disappearance, her spokesperson Ismail Sheikh denied that the actress was on the run but confirmed that an FIR was lodged against her.
Sources have reported that Sana's absence is affecting the filming of the Sohail Khan-directed film.
Sana was recommended for "Mental" after she caught Salman's attention on reality show "Big Boss". The 25-year-old came into the limelight with the Amul Macho Ad, in which she was portrayed as a kinky housewife.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6