Apple iPhone 5’s New Ad ‘Music Every Day’ Tugs at Heartstrings [VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | May 24, 2013 7:45 PM EST
Like the previous spot titled 'Photos Every Day', the new one called 'Music Every Day' shows iPhone owners submerged in the world of music while going about their daily activities. The one-minute commercial, which was launched in YouTube on Thursday, depicts the iPhone as a companion for people on the go.
A moving piano piece accompanying the series of clippings tugs at the heartstrings and adds to the spot's emotional appeal. People grooving to iPhone in school, home, clubs, while travelling, working out and more portrays the device as the best suited in every milieu.
The ad is a stylistic departure from the company's earlier upbeat ads, with its rather downbeat-to-the-point of being-sombre score.
The ads tagline "Everyday, more people enjoy their music on the iPhone than any other phone" echoes its previous ad's tag "Everyday, more photos are taken with the iPhone, than any other camera". While the quote refers to the statistics from Flickr, it is not clear where the currents statistics on the music front comes from, especially since Samsung sells more smartphones than Apple.
Meanwhile, here is a video of Apple's new advertisement of its iPhone 5:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza