Apple iPhone 5’s New Ad ‘Music Every Day’ Tugs at Heartstrings [VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | May 24, 2013 7:45 PM EST
Like the previous spot titled 'Photos Every Day', the new one called 'Music Every Day' shows iPhone owners submerged in the world of music while going about their daily activities. The one-minute commercial, which was launched in YouTube on Thursday, depicts the iPhone as a companion for people on the go.
A moving piano piece accompanying the series of clippings tugs at the heartstrings and adds to the spot's emotional appeal. People grooving to iPhone in school, home, clubs, while travelling, working out and more portrays the device as the best suited in every milieu.
The ad is a stylistic departure from the company's earlier upbeat ads, with its rather downbeat-to-the-point of being-sombre score.
The ads tagline "Everyday, more people enjoy their music on the iPhone than any other phone" echoes its previous ad's tag "Everyday, more photos are taken with the iPhone, than any other camera". While the quote refers to the statistics from Flickr, it is not clear where the currents statistics on the music front comes from, especially since Samsung sells more smartphones than Apple.
Meanwhile, here is a video of Apple's new advertisement of its iPhone 5:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone