UFO Sighting, Melbourne: 'Close Call' Between Strange Flying Object and Passenger Plane Filmed [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | May 24, 2013 10:29 AM EST
Many UFO observers are accustomed to seeing strange objects in the sky. A lot of them are always ready with cameras in case some odd aircrafts appear - day or night. YouTube user Brad Morris is one of them. He filmed an "orb" skimming a passenger plane's wing. Was it a close call?
Morris on Wednesday posted the "close call" clip to YouTube with this description:
"(T)his is a must see and shows what really happens when you're in the air around a high activity zone. I also captured many saucers in the same cloud system, (but I've) yet to upload most of them."
Scroll down to watch Morris' video. See for yourself whether what Morris saw was a typical sight up in the air, or something intriguing, indeed.
"Good filming, Brad. A near hit. But the UFOs know what they are doing. This is (a) real (proof) they are out there," comments Art Bosman.
Asked about the equipment he used to capture the "UFO sighting," Morris said he filmed with a Panasonic 720 HD. "It has 70x optical but it's useless unless on a tripod, (so) I don't run it over 35x," he said, adding he has filmed many similar sightings.
Morris used Edge Detection and varying speeds in the clip to share as much as he could about the alleged UFO sighting. He basically filmed a plane in the sky and a small object gliding over one of its wings. The sighting was filmed in Melbourne on May 19.
VIDEO: UFO Skims Passenger Plane Wing - Close Call in Melbourne?
More 'Odd' Features:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Fate of MH370, MH17 Trigger Mass Resignation of Crew in Malaysia Airlines
- ISIS $3 Million Daily Oil Revenues Fund Operations; Obama to Build International Coalition to Widen Assault
- British Cleric Accused of Urging James Foley Executioner; Predicted ISIS Will Fight in the West
- Amish Girls Abducted, Handcuffed And Used As Sex Slaves
- Asylum Seekers Demand Compensation From Australia for Neglect and Poor Healthcare
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge