"Google Me!": Amanda Bynes Told Airport Personnel After Failing To Present ID
By Frances Samson | May 24, 2013 8:20 AM EST
Amanda Bynes seems to be courting trouble often these days.
On Sunday, she was refrained from boarding a private jet because she could not present proper identification, according to reports. The incident happened at the Teterboro Airport where the actress was supposed to take her flight to Los Angeles.
The embarrassing scene reportedly started when the pilot started inspecting each passenger for identification. Amanda's could not present anything as her driver's license had been suspended and she didn't have other form of ID either. When airport personnel insisted, that's when she allegedly told the pilot to look her up in Google instead to prove who she was.
According to TMZ, the actress had a mini schooling when she was informed of the TSA regulations which disallow passengers to fly without proper ID. It was then that Amanda pointed to Google with sources saying she even screamed "I'm Amanda Bynes!"
A representative from the airline was called by the pilot to see if they could let the 27-year old actress take the flight, but to no avail because airline officials insisted that no special accommodation be given.
This most recent incident comes in the wake of alleged drug use by the actress. She was spotted strolling around New York City in April while smoking what sources say could be marijuana.
Then also last month, two men by the name of Giovanni Arnold and a certain "Joe" talked to In Touch Magazine and claimed that they saw the actress smoke marijuana in her apartment during an impromptu house party.
But when confronted of the allegations, Amanda tried to defend herself by saying "They're the ones into drugs, so they bring drugs, but I don't do them,"
On Wednesday night, she also tweeted " That's not my bed! Those aren't my toes! My toes are pedicured!"
Prior to this, Amanda was also photographed smoking an unidentified substance out of a pipe inside her car in September last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People