Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Break Up: Did Stewart Text ‘Snow White’ Director Rupert Sanders?
May 24, 2013 2:21 AM EST
Rumors are circulating that the Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson break up has to do with the person that initially split the “Twilight” couple last summer – “Snow White And The Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders.
Last week Pattinson moved his belongings out of the home he shared with Stewart. Now The Sun is reporting that the move came after he discovered text messages from Rupert Sanders on his girlfriend’s phone. To make the situation even worse, Pattinson allegedly found those texts on his 27th birthday on May 13.
“Rob was looking at her phone on the morning of his birthday as he wanted to take a picture of something when she was in the shower,” a source told The Sun. “Suddenly this message flashes up and it’s not what he wanted to see. He got straight up and left.”
Pattinson’s discovery comes a couple months after Radar Online reported that Sanders was reaching out to Stewart following the announcement of his divorce from model Liberty Ross. “Rupert’s reached out to Kristen, but she doesn’t want anything to do with him,” a source explained. “He texted her a number of times after Liberty filed for divorce, however Kristen didn’t respond.”
According to The Sun, Stewart has pleaded innocent in the alleged texting scandal, but a source says that Pattinson, “simply can’t trust her.” Relationship trouble flares also went off in April when Stewart was seen getting into an Acura with a man that looked like Sanders. However, a source told Hollywood Life that the man was not the director, but instead just a driver.
Other reports claim that singer Katy Perry helped drive a wedge between Pattinson and Stewart. Perry and Pattinson were spotted leaving the Met Gala in New York City on May 6. The friends were seen “having dinner, hanging out and laughing.” Another insider alleges that Stewart's mood swings caused her “Twilight” co-star to end things.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s first break up came in mid-July when Us Weekly published photos of Stewart in an intimate embrace with married director Rupert Sanders. Stewart issued a public apology shortly after the photos were published, stating that she was “deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.”
The pair rekindled their relationship in the fall. Radar Online reported at the time that Kristen Stewart promised her beau that she never slept with Rupert Sanders, but instead “only engaged in several make-out sessions.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS