Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Break Up: Did Stewart Text ‘Snow White’ Director Rupert Sanders?
May 24, 2013 2:21 AM EST
Rumors are circulating that the Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson break up has to do with the person that initially split the “Twilight” couple last summer – “Snow White And The Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders.
Last week Pattinson moved his belongings out of the home he shared with Stewart. Now The Sun is reporting that the move came after he discovered text messages from Rupert Sanders on his girlfriend’s phone. To make the situation even worse, Pattinson allegedly found those texts on his 27th birthday on May 13.
“Rob was looking at her phone on the morning of his birthday as he wanted to take a picture of something when she was in the shower,” a source told The Sun. “Suddenly this message flashes up and it’s not what he wanted to see. He got straight up and left.”
Pattinson’s discovery comes a couple months after Radar Online reported that Sanders was reaching out to Stewart following the announcement of his divorce from model Liberty Ross. “Rupert’s reached out to Kristen, but she doesn’t want anything to do with him,” a source explained. “He texted her a number of times after Liberty filed for divorce, however Kristen didn’t respond.”
According to The Sun, Stewart has pleaded innocent in the alleged texting scandal, but a source says that Pattinson, “simply can’t trust her.” Relationship trouble flares also went off in April when Stewart was seen getting into an Acura with a man that looked like Sanders. However, a source told Hollywood Life that the man was not the director, but instead just a driver.
Other reports claim that singer Katy Perry helped drive a wedge between Pattinson and Stewart. Perry and Pattinson were spotted leaving the Met Gala in New York City on May 6. The friends were seen “having dinner, hanging out and laughing.” Another insider alleges that Stewart's mood swings caused her “Twilight” co-star to end things.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s first break up came in mid-July when Us Weekly published photos of Stewart in an intimate embrace with married director Rupert Sanders. Stewart issued a public apology shortly after the photos were published, stating that she was “deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.”
The pair rekindled their relationship in the fall. Radar Online reported at the time that Kristen Stewart promised her beau that she never slept with Rupert Sanders, but instead “only engaged in several make-out sessions.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage