Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Break Up: Did Stewart Text ‘Snow White’ Director Rupert Sanders?
May 24, 2013 2:21 AM EST
Rumors are circulating that the Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson break up has to do with the person that initially split the “Twilight” couple last summer – “Snow White And The Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders.
Last week Pattinson moved his belongings out of the home he shared with Stewart. Now The Sun is reporting that the move came after he discovered text messages from Rupert Sanders on his girlfriend’s phone. To make the situation even worse, Pattinson allegedly found those texts on his 27th birthday on May 13.
“Rob was looking at her phone on the morning of his birthday as he wanted to take a picture of something when she was in the shower,” a source told The Sun. “Suddenly this message flashes up and it’s not what he wanted to see. He got straight up and left.”
Pattinson’s discovery comes a couple months after Radar Online reported that Sanders was reaching out to Stewart following the announcement of his divorce from model Liberty Ross. “Rupert’s reached out to Kristen, but she doesn’t want anything to do with him,” a source explained. “He texted her a number of times after Liberty filed for divorce, however Kristen didn’t respond.”
According to The Sun, Stewart has pleaded innocent in the alleged texting scandal, but a source says that Pattinson, “simply can’t trust her.” Relationship trouble flares also went off in April when Stewart was seen getting into an Acura with a man that looked like Sanders. However, a source told Hollywood Life that the man was not the director, but instead just a driver.
Other reports claim that singer Katy Perry helped drive a wedge between Pattinson and Stewart. Perry and Pattinson were spotted leaving the Met Gala in New York City on May 6. The friends were seen “having dinner, hanging out and laughing.” Another insider alleges that Stewart's mood swings caused her “Twilight” co-star to end things.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s first break up came in mid-July when Us Weekly published photos of Stewart in an intimate embrace with married director Rupert Sanders. Stewart issued a public apology shortly after the photos were published, stating that she was “deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.”
The pair rekindled their relationship in the fall. Radar Online reported at the time that Kristen Stewart promised her beau that she never slept with Rupert Sanders, but instead “only engaged in several make-out sessions.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools