Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Break Up: Did Stewart Text ‘Snow White’ Director Rupert Sanders?
May 24, 2013 2:21 AM EST
Rumors are circulating that the Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson break up has to do with the person that initially split the “Twilight” couple last summer – “Snow White And The Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders.
Last week Pattinson moved his belongings out of the home he shared with Stewart. Now The Sun is reporting that the move came after he discovered text messages from Rupert Sanders on his girlfriend’s phone. To make the situation even worse, Pattinson allegedly found those texts on his 27th birthday on May 13.
“Rob was looking at her phone on the morning of his birthday as he wanted to take a picture of something when she was in the shower,” a source told The Sun. “Suddenly this message flashes up and it’s not what he wanted to see. He got straight up and left.”
Pattinson’s discovery comes a couple months after Radar Online reported that Sanders was reaching out to Stewart following the announcement of his divorce from model Liberty Ross. “Rupert’s reached out to Kristen, but she doesn’t want anything to do with him,” a source explained. “He texted her a number of times after Liberty filed for divorce, however Kristen didn’t respond.”
According to The Sun, Stewart has pleaded innocent in the alleged texting scandal, but a source says that Pattinson, “simply can’t trust her.” Relationship trouble flares also went off in April when Stewart was seen getting into an Acura with a man that looked like Sanders. However, a source told Hollywood Life that the man was not the director, but instead just a driver.
Other reports claim that singer Katy Perry helped drive a wedge between Pattinson and Stewart. Perry and Pattinson were spotted leaving the Met Gala in New York City on May 6. The friends were seen “having dinner, hanging out and laughing.” Another insider alleges that Stewart's mood swings caused her “Twilight” co-star to end things.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s first break up came in mid-July when Us Weekly published photos of Stewart in an intimate embrace with married director Rupert Sanders. Stewart issued a public apology shortly after the photos were published, stating that she was “deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.”
The pair rekindled their relationship in the fall. Radar Online reported at the time that Kristen Stewart promised her beau that she never slept with Rupert Sanders, but instead “only engaged in several make-out sessions.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports