Justin Bieber Disliked by Most Americans in Latest Poll?
By Diadem Pambid | May 15, 2013 11:46 AM EST
"Beliebers" may scatter over the world and announce their love for Justin Bieber but that doesn't mean everyone holds the same feelings for the Canadian crooner. In a recent poll done by a music-centered survey, Justin Bieber holds the highest number of votes for being the most disliked person in America. Is this a sign that Bieber should start moving out of Hollywood?
In a report by Rolling Stone, Justin Bieber has been reported to be "widely disliked by Americans." The survey done by Public Policy Polling shows that Bieber received 54% in unfavourable ratings. Only 20% of the votes garnered a likeability side. The survey was done nationwide last May 6 to 7 were approximately 571 voters took the poll.
Apart from Justin Bieber, two other Hollywood celebrities deemed most unlikeable by Americans include Lady Gaga by 50% and Chris Brown by 57%. Apparently, Bieber, Gaga and Brown better make a good impression with the Americans before that percent rises up to a hundred.
So if Justin Bieber, Chris Brown and Lady Gaga were deemed most disliked, who were deemed most liked by Americans? Surprisingly, country crooner, Swift scored the most favourable with 53% positive. Joining Swift at the top is Grammy Award winner, Adele with 54% positive votes. Justin Timberlake and Beyonce also made it to the most liked with 52% and 51% respectively.
As for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner had obviously been doing a lot of disrespectful stunts to earn him the title of "Widely Disliked by Americans." This year alone Bieber had managed to get in to trouble with the paparazzi, police for speeding and substance abuse, fans for late arrivals at concerts and Anna Frank supporters for his insensitive comment.
If Justin wishes to lessen the negative percent by a whole lot, then hooking back up with Selena Gomez might do him good. "Jelena" fans have stated that Bieber was in a much better place when he and Selena had still been dating. Hopefully, the 19-year old singer manages to work out his issues and make a better impression with the Americans.
Of course, if things take a turn for the worse, Canada is always ready to welcome Bieber back.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown