Farrah Abraham’s Sex Tape, Better Than Kim Kardashian’s?
By Anne Lu | May 8, 2013 10:48 PM EST
Farrah Abraham's porn career has kicked off in the right direction. The "Teen Mom" star's sex tape is allegedly more popular than Kim Kardashian's, and has even caused its distributor Vivid Entertainment's Web site to crash down.
Farrah's 70-minute sex clip, "Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom," draw in more than 2 million visitors in just 12 hours after it began airing on VividTV on May 6, Monday. That's over three times Kim's record of 600,000 hits during the same time frame, according to TMZ sources.
Her tape, in which she co-starred with professional porn actor James Deen, even caused Vivid's site to crash down. The porn film company's Web site went down for 9 minutes.
Farrah is naturally pleased with her newfound fame.
"I've gotten a lot of compliments from men and women telling me this is the best sex tape they've ever seen from a celebrity so I'm humbled," the 21-year-old reality TV star boasted to RadarOnline.com.
Interestingly, Vivid founder Steven Hirsch had compared Farrah to Kim when he first announced the tape's distribution.
"Since word of this tape got out, we've been overwhelmed with inquiries about whether or not we had acquired it," he said in the press release. "I'm happy to confirm that we have purchased it. We went after this movie as vigorously as any sex tape we've ever pursued. We felt it was definitely worth it, not only because of Farrah's popularity, but because the footage itself is amazing.
"I think many fans will be shocked at how truly explicit it is, including stunning backdoor scenes. Farrah's looks remind me of a young Kim Kardashian and we all know how her story turned out."
If Farrah will become the next Kim is yet to be seen, though it's not as improbable as there are undeniable similarities between the two.
Kim's claim to fame is starring in a homemade sex video with then-boyfriend Ray J. The tape was leaked, and Vivid bought the rights for the tape. She sued the company, but later settled with it for $5 million. She now stars in a reality TV show with her family.
Farrah, meanwhile, did the reverse. She started in the showbiz by appearing in an episode of the MTV reality show "16 & Pregnant." She then starred in the spin-off show "Teen Mom," and now has sold her first porn film.
The big difference between the two is the amount that they got paid for the distribution of their tape. Kim settled her lawsuit with Vivid for $5 million, while Farrah was reportedly paid a six-figure amount, which was said to be close to $1 million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4