Farrah Abraham’s Sex Tape, Better Than Kim Kardashian’s?
By Anne Lu | May 8, 2013 10:48 PM EST
Farrah Abraham's porn career has kicked off in the right direction. The "Teen Mom" star's sex tape is allegedly more popular than Kim Kardashian's, and has even caused its distributor Vivid Entertainment's Web site to crash down.
Farrah's 70-minute sex clip, "Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom," draw in more than 2 million visitors in just 12 hours after it began airing on VividTV on May 6, Monday. That's over three times Kim's record of 600,000 hits during the same time frame, according to TMZ sources.
Her tape, in which she co-starred with professional porn actor James Deen, even caused Vivid's site to crash down. The porn film company's Web site went down for 9 minutes.
Farrah is naturally pleased with her newfound fame.
"I've gotten a lot of compliments from men and women telling me this is the best sex tape they've ever seen from a celebrity so I'm humbled," the 21-year-old reality TV star boasted to RadarOnline.com.
Interestingly, Vivid founder Steven Hirsch had compared Farrah to Kim when he first announced the tape's distribution.
"Since word of this tape got out, we've been overwhelmed with inquiries about whether or not we had acquired it," he said in the press release. "I'm happy to confirm that we have purchased it. We went after this movie as vigorously as any sex tape we've ever pursued. We felt it was definitely worth it, not only because of Farrah's popularity, but because the footage itself is amazing.
"I think many fans will be shocked at how truly explicit it is, including stunning backdoor scenes. Farrah's looks remind me of a young Kim Kardashian and we all know how her story turned out."
If Farrah will become the next Kim is yet to be seen, though it's not as improbable as there are undeniable similarities between the two.
Kim's claim to fame is starring in a homemade sex video with then-boyfriend Ray J. The tape was leaked, and Vivid bought the rights for the tape. She sued the company, but later settled with it for $5 million. She now stars in a reality TV show with her family.
Farrah, meanwhile, did the reverse. She started in the showbiz by appearing in an episode of the MTV reality show "16 & Pregnant." She then starred in the spin-off show "Teen Mom," and now has sold her first porn film.
The big difference between the two is the amount that they got paid for the distribution of their tape. Kim settled her lawsuit with Vivid for $5 million, while Farrah was reportedly paid a six-figure amount, which was said to be close to $1 million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast