Cornwall Cow Dung Fetish Sex Offender David Truscott Sent Back to Prison
By Toyin Owoseje | May 7, 2013 9:46 PM EST
A man with sexual fetish for cow manure has been sent back to jail after being caught pleasuring himself in a muckspreader.
David Truscott, 40, has repeatedly broken into a farm near Redruth in Cornwall, where he indulges his habit, over a period of six years.
Police were called to Clive Roth's farm after Truscott broke in, covered himself in cow dung and started masturbating.
He was in breach of an outstanding restraining order banning him from going back to the farm.
Investigators also discovered women's clothing, including 360 pairs of knickers, and containers of liquid sludge when they searched his home in Camborne.
Truscott had only just been released from prison after serving 16 weeks for a similar offence. He has now been jailed for another 20 weeks.
"It's been five years now and it's the same farm this chap goes to," a Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said.
"It is obviously very frustrating for them. They expected him to reoffend and he did.
"The farmer spotted him and called the police. When police found him he admitted what he had done in the manure.
"He's obviously got some slightly less conventional fetish or whatever."
In 2004 a court heard that on one occasion Truscott entered a milking parlour, stripped down to his underpants and climbed into a huge vat of manure for solo sex.
He was jailed for three years in 2005 after admitting causing three fires at the farm which destroyed farm buildings and killed a cow.
His defence counsel at the time, Michael Melville-Shreeve, described Truscott as a ''sad, isolated, peculiar man with peculiar habits'' who needed help'.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- UFO Sightings: Mysterious Bright Lights Spotted Flashing over Toronto, Witnesses Share UFO Sighting Experience on Social Media [VIDEO]
- 'Watch the MH17 Plane Missile Hit Video Tape in Mobile' Goes Viral on Facebook
- Australia Ranks High in Human Development Index But Scores Low in Climate Change
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health