Cornwall Cow Dung Fetish Sex Offender David Truscott Sent Back to Prison
By Toyin Owoseje | May 7, 2013 9:46 PM EST
A man with sexual fetish for cow manure has been sent back to jail after being caught pleasuring himself in a muckspreader.
David Truscott, 40, has repeatedly broken into a farm near Redruth in Cornwall, where he indulges his habit, over a period of six years.
Police were called to Clive Roth's farm after Truscott broke in, covered himself in cow dung and started masturbating.
He was in breach of an outstanding restraining order banning him from going back to the farm.
Investigators also discovered women's clothing, including 360 pairs of knickers, and containers of liquid sludge when they searched his home in Camborne.
Truscott had only just been released from prison after serving 16 weeks for a similar offence. He has now been jailed for another 20 weeks.
"It's been five years now and it's the same farm this chap goes to," a Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said.
"It is obviously very frustrating for them. They expected him to reoffend and he did.
"The farmer spotted him and called the police. When police found him he admitted what he had done in the manure.
"He's obviously got some slightly less conventional fetish or whatever."
In 2004 a court heard that on one occasion Truscott entered a milking parlour, stripped down to his underpants and climbed into a huge vat of manure for solo sex.
He was jailed for three years in 2005 after admitting causing three fires at the farm which destroyed farm buildings and killed a cow.
His defence counsel at the time, Michael Melville-Shreeve, described Truscott as a ''sad, isolated, peculiar man with peculiar habits'' who needed help'.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Ebola Virus 'Rapidly Mutating' as Research Finds Almost 400 Mutations; International Aid Moves at a Snail's Pace
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Shocking Ice Bucket Challenge Video: Man Drenches 10-Month-Old Granddaughter, Video Garnered Angry And Appalled Comments From Viewers
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How