Cornwall Cow Dung Fetish Sex Offender David Truscott Sent Back to Prison
By Toyin Owoseje | May 7, 2013 9:46 PM EST
A man with sexual fetish for cow manure has been sent back to jail after being caught pleasuring himself in a muckspreader.
David Truscott, 40, has repeatedly broken into a farm near Redruth in Cornwall, where he indulges his habit, over a period of six years.
Police were called to Clive Roth's farm after Truscott broke in, covered himself in cow dung and started masturbating.
He was in breach of an outstanding restraining order banning him from going back to the farm.
Investigators also discovered women's clothing, including 360 pairs of knickers, and containers of liquid sludge when they searched his home in Camborne.
Truscott had only just been released from prison after serving 16 weeks for a similar offence. He has now been jailed for another 20 weeks.
"It's been five years now and it's the same farm this chap goes to," a Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said.
"It is obviously very frustrating for them. They expected him to reoffend and he did.
"The farmer spotted him and called the police. When police found him he admitted what he had done in the manure.
"He's obviously got some slightly less conventional fetish or whatever."
In 2004 a court heard that on one occasion Truscott entered a milking parlour, stripped down to his underpants and climbed into a huge vat of manure for solo sex.
He was jailed for three years in 2005 after admitting causing three fires at the farm which destroyed farm buildings and killed a cow.
His defence counsel at the time, Michael Melville-Shreeve, described Truscott as a ''sad, isolated, peculiar man with peculiar habits'' who needed help'.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Top 5 Halloween 2014 Costume Ideas For Teen Boys
- ISIS Parades 30 Sunni Tribesmen Before Shooting Them Dead In Iraqi Town
- Video Showing Woman Getting Sexually Harassed on New York Streets Goes Viral
- Early Heat Wave Breaks Records In Australia; Lighting Storms Spark Bushfires In Queensland [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family