Cornwall Cow Dung Fetish Sex Offender David Truscott Sent Back to Prison
By Toyin Owoseje | May 7, 2013 9:46 PM EST
A man with sexual fetish for cow manure has been sent back to jail after being caught pleasuring himself in a muckspreader.
David Truscott, 40, has repeatedly broken into a farm near Redruth in Cornwall, where he indulges his habit, over a period of six years.
Police were called to Clive Roth's farm after Truscott broke in, covered himself in cow dung and started masturbating.
He was in breach of an outstanding restraining order banning him from going back to the farm.
Investigators also discovered women's clothing, including 360 pairs of knickers, and containers of liquid sludge when they searched his home in Camborne.
Truscott had only just been released from prison after serving 16 weeks for a similar offence. He has now been jailed for another 20 weeks.
"It's been five years now and it's the same farm this chap goes to," a Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said.
"It is obviously very frustrating for them. They expected him to reoffend and he did.
"The farmer spotted him and called the police. When police found him he admitted what he had done in the manure.
"He's obviously got some slightly less conventional fetish or whatever."
In 2004 a court heard that on one occasion Truscott entered a milking parlour, stripped down to his underpants and climbed into a huge vat of manure for solo sex.
He was jailed for three years in 2005 after admitting causing three fires at the farm which destroyed farm buildings and killed a cow.
His defence counsel at the time, Michael Melville-Shreeve, described Truscott as a ''sad, isolated, peculiar man with peculiar habits'' who needed help'.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Naked Russian Artist Strikes Anew, Cuts Off Earlobes To Protest Return Of Soviet-Era Policies
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery