Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers (Santarus, Mercadolibre, BroadSoft, Himax Technologies, Insulet Corporation, Aspen Technology, Golub Capital, Hologic, CBOE Holdings)
May 7, 2013 4:45 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Monday were Santarus Inc., Mercadolibre Inc., BroadSoft Inc., Himax Technologies Inc., and Insulet Corporation. The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Aspen Technology, Golub Capital BDC Inc., Hologic Inc., and CBOE Holdings Inc.
Santarus Inc. (NASDAQ:SNTS) shares climbed 12.61 percent to $114.93 in post-market trading. The company reported first quarter net income of $18.7 million or $0.25 per share, up from $0.6 million or $0.01 per share in the same quarter last year. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters had expected Santarus to post earnings of $0.14 per share for the quarter.
Mercadolibre Inc. (NASDAQ:MELI) shares rose 10.56 percent to $62.70 in post-market trading after the company reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.53, $0.01 worse than the analysts' estimate of $0.54 but revenues for the quarter rose 36.3% in local currencies to $102.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.44 million.
BroadSoft Inc. (NASDAQ:BSFT) shares advanced 8.26 percent to $28.06 in post-market trading. The company reported first quarter EPS of $0.18, $0.07 better than the analysts' estimate of $0.11. Revenues for the quarter came in at $39.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $38.71 million.
Himax Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:HIMX) shares gained 6.00 percent to $6.36 in post-market trading. The company shares lost more than 9 percent in regular trading on Monday.
Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ:MKTG) shares surged 5.75 percent to $26.30 in post-market trading. The company reported first quarter loss per share of $0.20, $0.01 better than the analysts' estimate of a loss of $0.21 per share. Revenues for the quarter came in at $57.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $57.26 million.
Aspen Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:AZPN) shares plunged 3.49 percent to $28.45 in post-market trading. The company shares gained more than 7 percent in regular trading on Monday.
Golub Capital BDC Inc. (NASDAQ:GBDC) shares lost 2.92 percent to $17.30 in post-market trading. The company announced on Monday that it plans to make a public offering of 5,500,000 shares of its common stock.
Hologic Inc. (NASDAQ:HOLX) shares declined 2.90 percent to $20.06 in post-market trading. The company reported second quarter EPS of $0.35, $0.01 better than the analysts' estimate of $0.34 and revenues for the quarter stood at $619 million versus the consensus estimate of $639.53 million. The company now expects FY2013 EPS to be in the range of $1.54-$1.56, versus prior guidance of $1.58-$1.60 and a consensus estimate of $1.58.
CBOE Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:CBOE) shares dropped 2.88 percent to $37.80 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week low of $24.56, a 52-week high of $39.52 and $5.12 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports