GTA 5 for PC Outed, Bethesda Teases with New Project; Sony Games to Include Gran Turismo 6?
By Gilda Galang | May 7, 2013 12:51 PM EST
Grand Theft Auto 5 has already been announced for PS3 and the Xbox 360, but now a German retailer may have outed a potential PC release.
According to VG 24/7, two retailers, GamesOnly and Amazon Germany have already listed the PC version, requiring the Windows 7 and Vista OS to run.
That's not all, there may even be a special edition offer as posted (and removed) by GamesOnly. Among the elements and materials in the special edition include a Steelbook with exclusive artwork, stunt-planes challenges, online-store concessions, exclusive weapons, special abilities booster, bonus outfits and tattoos, and a world map.
VG 24/7 adds that this bit of news has already been confirmed b a rep from GamesOnly to a GTA fan site.
The next question would be when will Rockstar Games confirm the PC version, and more importantly, when will the release date be?
Sony's busy gaming week
PlayStation gamers may expect something big in the coming week, as Sony gears up for exciting game announcements.
"We've a busy week in the offing, with some intriguing game announcements planned," said Fred Dutton, SCEE blog manager of the PlayStation Blog, as quoted by GameSpot.
Past rumors and leaks have involved games like Gran Turismo 6 and The Order 1886. Other games that have already been announced are MotorStorm Apocalypse, InFamous 2, and Little Big Planet 2.
There's still an entire month before Sony's own June 10 E3 2013 presentation day, so expect more hype to come for the featured games.
Bethesda teases another project
After the announcement of The Evil Within, Bethesda's next project following the end of its Skyrim run, everyone thought that that was it.
Apparently, Bethesda has a lot more up its sleeve, and is now rolling out more teasers via its official Twitter account. The teasers showcased what seemed like screenshots of an upcoming game and captioned with #1960, reports IGN.
But what's more baffling is the fact that Bethesda then tweeted, "This morning's tease is not related @BGS_Devs is working on." With this, any follow-ups to Skyrim (for those still hoping) or the speculated Fallout 4 are banished.
Hopefully, Bethesda will reveal more details as to where this new project is going.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Skype Gets A New Exclusive Feature On The Windows Phone
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier