UFO Sightings: Colourful Lights Spotted in Sky over California [VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | May 5, 2013 4:49 PM EST
A witness in San Lorenzo, California, claimed to have seen an orange-coloured object in the sky on 2 May. The sighting was reported in database of Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
According to the witness, the object came into view following a loud sound and was giving out red, orange and yellow lights. The witness also said that the object was motionless for about 30 seconds.
"Went out to the back yard with the dog to enjoy the 78 degree weather. It was just after sunset and the air was still. Sitting down relaxing heard a distant pop boom sound that got my attention and all the dogs on the block began to all bark. Looking almost straight up and about 10 degrees to the west so at 80 degrees I saw a very bright object that was flashing or pulsing orange red yellow blue white lights randomly across its shape that appeared to be rectangle," the witness said.
The strange object sighted in the sky reportedly disappeared before the witness tried to shoot a video of it. It reportedly appeared again and emitted orange lights. As per the testimonial report in MUFON, the object picked up speed gradually and flew away.
"My first thought was fireworks as I looked up and instantly, as I saw the object thought airplane in trouble, but it was stationary or hovering. It remained stationary for over 30 seconds flashing brightly many colours orange red yellow blue white, lighting the sky around the object. It began to move very slowly in a arc or in a half circle as if it was going to circle around the block," said the witness while describing the sighting.
In a separate incident, a witness in Chelmsford, Ontario reported the sighting of mysterious objects in the sky on 20 April. The onlooker reported that the object travelled in a straight line and there was no sound.
Click here to watch the UFO sighting in Chelmsford, Ontario:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports