LG Nexus 4 to be Priced ₹24,000: Report
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | May 3, 2013 7:35 PM EST
In the long wait for the launch of Google's much-anticipated LG Nexus 4 smartphone in India, rumours have emerged that the 16GB variant of the handset may be priced ₹24,000.
The iTechpost website which carried the latest piece of news about the Nexus 4 pricing reported that the sub-continent is likely to see the launch of the 8GB variant with a price tag lower than that of the 16GB version.
"An LG spokesperson have said that the device will be released in India only by end of November and there is no word on the official pricing," the website noted.
Till now, the company has not revealed any information about the release date of Nexus 4 for India, even months after its global debut. The smartphone is currently available in the country through e-retailer eBay for ₹23,490. Earlier reports have suggested that the delay in launch is due to conflicting views between LG and Google over its pricing for the Indian market.
Unveiled in October 2012, Nexus 4 comes with a 4.7-inch IPS HD screen and is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor backed by 2GB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.2 operating system and packs an 8-megapixel rear camera. It also features wireless charging and the Photo Sphere camera function.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Radio Australia Cuts to Affect Isolated Vanuatu Residents Who Rely on It for Weather Bulletins
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown