LG Nexus 4 to be Priced ₹24,000: Report
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | May 3, 2013 7:35 PM EST
In the long wait for the launch of Google's much-anticipated LG Nexus 4 smartphone in India, rumours have emerged that the 16GB variant of the handset may be priced ₹24,000.
The iTechpost website which carried the latest piece of news about the Nexus 4 pricing reported that the sub-continent is likely to see the launch of the 8GB variant with a price tag lower than that of the 16GB version.
"An LG spokesperson have said that the device will be released in India only by end of November and there is no word on the official pricing," the website noted.
Till now, the company has not revealed any information about the release date of Nexus 4 for India, even months after its global debut. The smartphone is currently available in the country through e-retailer eBay for ₹23,490. Earlier reports have suggested that the delay in launch is due to conflicting views between LG and Google over its pricing for the Indian market.
Unveiled in October 2012, Nexus 4 comes with a 4.7-inch IPS HD screen and is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor backed by 2GB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.2 operating system and packs an 8-megapixel rear camera. It also features wireless charging and the Photo Sphere camera function.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions