Bon Jovi Cuts Ticket Prices For Australian Shows
By Anne Lu | May 3, 2013 3:26 PM EST
Bon Jovi is cutting down the price of his show tickets for his Australian fans. The American rock band has insisted that some tickets for their summer stadium tour Down Under should be a discounted $35.
According to promoter Paul Dainty, lead singer Jon Bon Jovi wanted "thousands" of the cheaper tickets be made available to the fans so they can enjoy their Because We Can outdoor concerts in Australia.
"The band did the same thing when they announced their European dates and got a huge reaction," Dainty was quoted by news.com.au as saying.
"Everyone is suffering a bit from the economic doom and gloom perceptions and the band want to help out, give people a great start to their Christmas celebrations."
Dainty assures that the $35 seats are not just far seats. Some of them would even be equivalent to the $160 seats at the Eminem concerts in 2011.
"It is important to point out that there will be regular ticket prices as well but there will be thousands of these tickets dotted around the stadium and available to the general public.
The tickets will go on sale from noon on May 20.
The band will perform at the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne on December 7, at the AAMI Stadium in Adelaide on the 11th, at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney on the 14, and at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane on December 17.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica