Bon Jovi Cuts Ticket Prices For Australian Shows
By Anne Lu | May 3, 2013 3:26 PM EST
Bon Jovi is cutting down the price of his show tickets for his Australian fans. The American rock band has insisted that some tickets for their summer stadium tour Down Under should be a discounted $35.
According to promoter Paul Dainty, lead singer Jon Bon Jovi wanted "thousands" of the cheaper tickets be made available to the fans so they can enjoy their Because We Can outdoor concerts in Australia.
"The band did the same thing when they announced their European dates and got a huge reaction," Dainty was quoted by news.com.au as saying.
"Everyone is suffering a bit from the economic doom and gloom perceptions and the band want to help out, give people a great start to their Christmas celebrations."
Dainty assures that the $35 seats are not just far seats. Some of them would even be equivalent to the $160 seats at the Eminem concerts in 2011.
"It is important to point out that there will be regular ticket prices as well but there will be thousands of these tickets dotted around the stadium and available to the general public.
The tickets will go on sale from noon on May 20.
The band will perform at the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne on December 7, at the AAMI Stadium in Adelaide on the 11th, at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney on the 14, and at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane on December 17.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar