Bon Jovi Cuts Ticket Prices For Australian Shows
By Anne Lu | May 3, 2013 3:26 PM EST
Bon Jovi is cutting down the price of his show tickets for his Australian fans. The American rock band has insisted that some tickets for their summer stadium tour Down Under should be a discounted $35.
According to promoter Paul Dainty, lead singer Jon Bon Jovi wanted "thousands" of the cheaper tickets be made available to the fans so they can enjoy their Because We Can outdoor concerts in Australia.
"The band did the same thing when they announced their European dates and got a huge reaction," Dainty was quoted by news.com.au as saying.
"Everyone is suffering a bit from the economic doom and gloom perceptions and the band want to help out, give people a great start to their Christmas celebrations."
Dainty assures that the $35 seats are not just far seats. Some of them would even be equivalent to the $160 seats at the Eminem concerts in 2011.
"It is important to point out that there will be regular ticket prices as well but there will be thousands of these tickets dotted around the stadium and available to the general public.
The tickets will go on sale from noon on May 20.
The band will perform at the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne on December 7, at the AAMI Stadium in Adelaide on the 11th, at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney on the 14, and at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane on December 17.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]