Bon Jovi Cuts Ticket Prices For Australian Shows
By Anne Lu | May 3, 2013 3:26 PM EST
Bon Jovi is cutting down the price of his show tickets for his Australian fans. The American rock band has insisted that some tickets for their summer stadium tour Down Under should be a discounted $35.
According to promoter Paul Dainty, lead singer Jon Bon Jovi wanted "thousands" of the cheaper tickets be made available to the fans so they can enjoy their Because We Can outdoor concerts in Australia.
"The band did the same thing when they announced their European dates and got a huge reaction," Dainty was quoted by news.com.au as saying.
"Everyone is suffering a bit from the economic doom and gloom perceptions and the band want to help out, give people a great start to their Christmas celebrations."
Dainty assures that the $35 seats are not just far seats. Some of them would even be equivalent to the $160 seats at the Eminem concerts in 2011.
"It is important to point out that there will be regular ticket prices as well but there will be thousands of these tickets dotted around the stadium and available to the general public.
The tickets will go on sale from noon on May 20.
The band will perform at the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne on December 7, at the AAMI Stadium in Adelaide on the 11th, at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney on the 14, and at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane on December 17.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)