Assassin’s Creed 4 Reveals More Gameplay and Launch Date Details; Battlefield 4 Reveals New Screenshot and Possible Firing Range Mode
By Gilda Galang | May 3, 2013 12:24 PM EST
The open-world installment for the Assassin's Creed series, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag has revealed more gameplays, this time with details on the ships.
The Examiner reports that earning money is a necessity in Assassin's Creed 4, because this is the only way to get through side quests and enhance their ships.
This, in turn, allows you to upgrade your vessel so that you can access a wider territory when you start on your quest for exploration.
"With the scale and scope of the world we are building, the completely new setting, the new gameplay mechanics, and our new characters (both our hero and his supporting cast), we are definitely on track to get the job done and avoid fatigue altogether," said Jean Guesdon to VG 24/7.
Assassin's Creed 4 is shaping up to be a viable upcoming title for cross-gen platforms, with the latest rumors surrounding its release date pegged to November 19 for the PS4. This leaked date is also tagged for the release of Watch Dogs for the PS4. As for its current-gen releases, the release date is on October 29.
Catch Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag for the Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii U, and the next-gen platforms Xbox 720 and PS4.
Battlefield 4 gets a new screenshot, firing range also possible
It seems that Electronic Arts may be taking fan suggestions involving Battlefield 4. The Examiner reports that on its official Twitter page, a Battlefield 4 spokesperson stated that they may take the suggestion of a fan regarding a possible firing range mode to test out different guns for the PS4 and Xbox 720 version of the video game.
"Virtual firing range? We can definitely mark that down as a suggestion for you. Thanks," the tweet stated as quoted by The Examiner.
That's not all. Rumors on the return of the Dual Seat Jets, air vehicles first seen in Battlefield 2, have also started to circulate after a fan had suggested this and EA has taken note.
In other news, the teasers continue via Battlefield 4's official Twitter and Tumblr, this time revealing a new screenshot showcasing the battlefield as enclosed within one of the buildings that seem like the ones previously revealed in the 17-minute gameplay trailer.
You can easily download these screenshots and headers to customize your Twitter pages as you wait for more Battlefield 4 news, according to the official Battlefield Tumblr page.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown