Assassin’s Creed 4 Reveals More Gameplay and Launch Date Details; Battlefield 4 Reveals New Screenshot and Possible Firing Range Mode
By Gilda Galang | May 3, 2013 12:24 PM EST
The open-world installment for the Assassin's Creed series, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag has revealed more gameplays, this time with details on the ships.
The Examiner reports that earning money is a necessity in Assassin's Creed 4, because this is the only way to get through side quests and enhance their ships.
This, in turn, allows you to upgrade your vessel so that you can access a wider territory when you start on your quest for exploration.
"With the scale and scope of the world we are building, the completely new setting, the new gameplay mechanics, and our new characters (both our hero and his supporting cast), we are definitely on track to get the job done and avoid fatigue altogether," said Jean Guesdon to VG 24/7.
Assassin's Creed 4 is shaping up to be a viable upcoming title for cross-gen platforms, with the latest rumors surrounding its release date pegged to November 19 for the PS4. This leaked date is also tagged for the release of Watch Dogs for the PS4. As for its current-gen releases, the release date is on October 29.
Catch Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag for the Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii U, and the next-gen platforms Xbox 720 and PS4.
Battlefield 4 gets a new screenshot, firing range also possible
It seems that Electronic Arts may be taking fan suggestions involving Battlefield 4. The Examiner reports that on its official Twitter page, a Battlefield 4 spokesperson stated that they may take the suggestion of a fan regarding a possible firing range mode to test out different guns for the PS4 and Xbox 720 version of the video game.
"Virtual firing range? We can definitely mark that down as a suggestion for you. Thanks," the tweet stated as quoted by The Examiner.
That's not all. Rumors on the return of the Dual Seat Jets, air vehicles first seen in Battlefield 2, have also started to circulate after a fan had suggested this and EA has taken note.
In other news, the teasers continue via Battlefield 4's official Twitter and Tumblr, this time revealing a new screenshot showcasing the battlefield as enclosed within one of the buildings that seem like the ones previously revealed in the 17-minute gameplay trailer.
You can easily download these screenshots and headers to customize your Twitter pages as you wait for more Battlefield 4 news, according to the official Battlefield Tumblr page.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- HTC Desire 820 vs. HTC One (M8) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Comparison
- Apple iOS 8 Problems: Battery Drain, Sluggish Wi-Fi, Sound Issues; Quick Fixes And Info On Upcoming ‘iOS 8 Update’ Listed
- Xbox One Now Gets a Price Cut In U.K. As Microsoft Announces 6-Day Delay in China
- ‘Metal Gear Solid 5’: Employs A Terrifying Decoy, 'Silent Hills' Ghost Stuns Enemies
- Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Battery Test Result Shows Unimpressive Scores; Sony Xperia Z3 Leads The Pack [Table Listed]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L