Google X Phone Image Capture Running Android 5.0.1; New Motorola XT1055 Runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean? [Screenshots]
By Ryan Inoyori | May 2, 2013 1:16 PM EST
Only two weeks left before Google I/O conference begins and rumours continuous to spread on Google X Phone, Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and another Motorola XT1055. Which Android OS version will Google launch this year?
On May 15, 2013, the Android is expected to be reborn again and shall have the new 5.0 Key Lime Pie on the Google I/O conference. However, new logs suddenly popped out from nowhere of two devices which seems to be related.
Google X Phone Benchmark Results Unveiled
The most anticipated Google X Phone appeared on AnTuTu benchmark test scoring 15479 mark point and noted to run Android 5.0.1. RBMen spotted the Google X Phone running the speculated Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie which is expected to be announced officially on Google's biggest event.
This mysterious X Phone is packed with 1.5GHz processor clock speed but only received 15,479 mark point from AnTuTu which makes it less powerful than Galaxy S4 or HTC One. The screenshot covering the X Phone test result is very difficult to legitimise and unlikely real. Nexus 4 scored 18,000 mark point last year and if the log is factual, it means that X Phone is only equipped with mid-range processor and graphics chipset.
Many sources believed that Google will release the X Phone with customisable hardware and equipped with Snapdragon 800 and Nvidia Tegra 4 CPUs powered by 3000 mAh battery.
Motorola XT1055 with 1.7GHz Quad-core processor
Another device was unveiled having 18,252 mark point from AnTuTu benchmark test. The device has the model number XT1055 with 1.7GHz clock speed processor and running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
Rumours of Android 5.0 delays branched out to the possible existence of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean if a delay is actually happening. Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 has been revealed to run Android 4.3 according to the unveiled log details.
Although the results are higher compared to last week's numbers of rumoured Google X Phone results, 18252 is not enough to be classified as a high-end smartphone. Assuming the scores are real, the device may have a quad-core processor Snapdragon 600 chipset.
Android 4.3 or 5.0?
Without any confirmation and only two weeks left, Google has sincerely kept secret of what will be announcement on their biggest event this year. Not only that, the company kept complete details of which device will actually take part in the event, are they Motorola's new inventions or new Nexus line up to match Galaxy smartphones or are these two families going to appear together on May 15?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies