HP is Now Making a 10-inch High-End Tablet Running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and Has Nvidia Tegra 4?
By Ryan Inoyori | April 30, 2013 3:48 PM EST
Hewlett Packard is preparing for a high-end tablet with 10-inches of screen display and running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Moreover, the device seems to have Nvidia Tegra 4 chipset clocked at 1.8GHz and its performance has been discovered via AnTuTu benchmark app.
The German Web site Tab Tech discovered the device under AnTuTu benchmark detailing 10-inches of display screen, 1.8GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 4 processor and runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. But HP remains silent regarding the rumours spreading about SlateBook 10 X2.
The benchmark results scored 27,259 against the HP Slate 21 AIO's 23,584. While AnTuTu was first to test the device, results and scoring may vary from different testers. Since this is a rumoured device, the numbers from the benchmark can also be faked out and very difficult to determine if it's actually real.
Fake or Real?
If this is factual, HP is now embracing Nvidia which is a partner of Toshiba and ZTE in creating their devices. The odd part is that HP SlateBook 10 X2 has more performance reliability compared to the larger Slate 21 with Android and Notebook convertible feature.
HP Going for Premium Tablets
With this new development for Hewlett Packard running towards the creation of premium tablets operated by Android OS, the availability of 7-inch and 10-inch will never be limited anymore to tech giants such as Apple and Samsung and may bracket to the same price tags with Amazon and Nexus.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop