HP is Now Making a 10-inch High-End Tablet Running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and Has Nvidia Tegra 4?
By Ryan Inoyori | April 30, 2013 3:48 PM EST
Hewlett Packard is preparing for a high-end tablet with 10-inches of screen display and running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Moreover, the device seems to have Nvidia Tegra 4 chipset clocked at 1.8GHz and its performance has been discovered via AnTuTu benchmark app.
The German Web site Tab Tech discovered the device under AnTuTu benchmark detailing 10-inches of display screen, 1.8GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 4 processor and runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. But HP remains silent regarding the rumours spreading about SlateBook 10 X2.
The benchmark results scored 27,259 against the HP Slate 21 AIO's 23,584. While AnTuTu was first to test the device, results and scoring may vary from different testers. Since this is a rumoured device, the numbers from the benchmark can also be faked out and very difficult to determine if it's actually real.
Fake or Real?
If this is factual, HP is now embracing Nvidia which is a partner of Toshiba and ZTE in creating their devices. The odd part is that HP SlateBook 10 X2 has more performance reliability compared to the larger Slate 21 with Android and Notebook convertible feature.
HP Going for Premium Tablets
With this new development for Hewlett Packard running towards the creation of premium tablets operated by Android OS, the availability of 7-inch and 10-inch will never be limited anymore to tech giants such as Apple and Samsung and may bracket to the same price tags with Amazon and Nexus.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Down Under – Meet The First People To Have The Newest iPhones
- Masayoshi Son Is Japan’s Richest Man As Softbank Shares Surge Ahead Of Alibaba IPO; More Millionaires Among Alibaba Employees On The Way
- Ex-Male Strippers For Rent At $125/Hour To Act As ManServants
- Alibaba Hikes IPO Price Range To $66-$68 From $60-$66
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best