HP is Now Making a 10-inch High-End Tablet Running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and Has Nvidia Tegra 4?
By Ryan Inoyori | April 30, 2013 3:48 PM EST
Hewlett Packard is preparing for a high-end tablet with 10-inches of screen display and running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Moreover, the device seems to have Nvidia Tegra 4 chipset clocked at 1.8GHz and its performance has been discovered via AnTuTu benchmark app.
The German Web site Tab Tech discovered the device under AnTuTu benchmark detailing 10-inches of display screen, 1.8GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 4 processor and runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. But HP remains silent regarding the rumours spreading about SlateBook 10 X2.
The benchmark results scored 27,259 against the HP Slate 21 AIO's 23,584. While AnTuTu was first to test the device, results and scoring may vary from different testers. Since this is a rumoured device, the numbers from the benchmark can also be faked out and very difficult to determine if it's actually real.
Fake or Real?
If this is factual, HP is now embracing Nvidia which is a partner of Toshiba and ZTE in creating their devices. The odd part is that HP SlateBook 10 X2 has more performance reliability compared to the larger Slate 21 with Android and Notebook convertible feature.
HP Going for Premium Tablets
With this new development for Hewlett Packard running towards the creation of premium tablets operated by Android OS, the availability of 7-inch and 10-inch will never be limited anymore to tech giants such as Apple and Samsung and may bracket to the same price tags with Amazon and Nexus.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Radio Australia Cuts to Affect Isolated Vanuatu Residents Who Rely on It for Weather Bulletins
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon