HP is Now Making a 10-inch High-End Tablet Running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and Has Nvidia Tegra 4?
By Ryan Inoyori | April 30, 2013 3:48 PM EST
Hewlett Packard is preparing for a high-end tablet with 10-inches of screen display and running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Moreover, the device seems to have Nvidia Tegra 4 chipset clocked at 1.8GHz and its performance has been discovered via AnTuTu benchmark app.
The German Web site Tab Tech discovered the device under AnTuTu benchmark detailing 10-inches of display screen, 1.8GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 4 processor and runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. But HP remains silent regarding the rumours spreading about SlateBook 10 X2.
The benchmark results scored 27,259 against the HP Slate 21 AIO's 23,584. While AnTuTu was first to test the device, results and scoring may vary from different testers. Since this is a rumoured device, the numbers from the benchmark can also be faked out and very difficult to determine if it's actually real.
Fake or Real?
If this is factual, HP is now embracing Nvidia which is a partner of Toshiba and ZTE in creating their devices. The odd part is that HP SlateBook 10 X2 has more performance reliability compared to the larger Slate 21 with Android and Notebook convertible feature.
HP Going for Premium Tablets
With this new development for Hewlett Packard running towards the creation of premium tablets operated by Android OS, the availability of 7-inch and 10-inch will never be limited anymore to tech giants such as Apple and Samsung and may bracket to the same price tags with Amazon and Nexus.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery