Adrienne Maloof ‘Excited’ To Be Done With ‘Real Housewives,’ Reveals She’s ‘Concentrating’ On Film
By Jill Heller | April 30, 2013 3:02 AM EST
Adrienne Maloof says she’s putting her “Real Housewives” days behind her to move onto bigger and better things, and couldn’t be happier about it.
According to E! News, the 51-year-old businesswoman says that she’s not one bit sorry about leaving “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” behind. But she did admit that the Bravo reality show helped pave the way for bigger projects.
"I am in a great place and so excited about the future," Maloof told the publication. "I am working on some huge projects for television and also concentrating on producing a film, so it's a very dynamic time right now."
"I am grateful for the platform ‘Housewives’ gave me," she added. "It was a fantastic experience, but now it's time for something new."
By “new” experiences, Maloof was likely referring to a number of diverse endeavors she’s currently involved in that reportedly include a jewelry line for Bloomingdales along with unnamed film and television projects. Maloof, who’s gained a reputation for her dramatic jewelry, said she was “thrilled about” the Bloomingdales collaboration.
"I can't wait for everybody to see it," she said, before adding that her life is “fantastic” at the moment.
A source close to the business mogul and reality star told the gossip site that Maloof’s departure from “The Real Housewives” could not have come at a better time for her.
"Adrienne is in a different place now," the source said, adding that Maloof is, "mixing with a different crowd. [She] has her sights set on bigger and better things than ‘Housewives.’"
Maloof’s new business projects come amid months of upheaval in her personal life. The reality star, who went through a very bitter and public divorce with ex-husband Paul Nassif last year, was recently rumored to have broken up with her boyfriend, Sean Stewart, the son of British rocker Rod Stewart. However, the pair are reportedly back on again.
Maloof first revealed her relationship with the much younger Stewart, who is 32, in January, telling TMZ that Stewart was “very giving” and adding that “age is just a number.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015