Samsung Galaxy Core Spec Leaked Online; To Feature 4.3-inch Display, Dual-Core Processor
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 27, 2013 8:15 PM EST
Just a day after releasing its latest smartphone Galaxy S4 on the store, South Korean tech giant Samsung has reportedly started working on other handsets.
On the new phone's specifications, the Russian site suggested that the Samsung Galaxy Core has a 4.3-inch display with an 800 x 480 resolution and will be powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor. It is rumoured to come with 768MB RAM and 8GB internal memory which can be expandable via a microSD card slot. On the connectivity front, the upcoming smartphone from Samsung is likely to support WIF, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
The phone, which is codenamed GT-I8262, measures 129.3 х 67.56 х 8.95 and weighs 140 grams. As per the leaked information, the handset will pack 5-megapixel rear camera and will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. The report also cited that the phone will be debuted in countries like Russia and China in mid May with a price tag of €320.
It is not all. Samsung is also rumoured to be launching its next phone in the Galaxy Ace line-up called Galaxy Ace 3. The phone is also expected to come in late May or early June.
Considering the earlier indications, the miniature version of its Galaxy S4 too may make its way. The phone is speculated to come with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD display with pixel density of 256ppi. Other rumoured specifications include Android 4.2.2 jelly Bean, 1.6GHz dual-core processor, Samsung's new TouchWiz interface Nature UX 2.0, dual-SIM capability, 4G LTE and HSPA+.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles