Samsung Galaxy Core Spec Leaked Online; To Feature 4.3-inch Display, Dual-Core Processor
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 27, 2013 8:15 PM EST
Just a day after releasing its latest smartphone Galaxy S4 on the store, South Korean tech giant Samsung has reportedly started working on other handsets.
On the new phone's specifications, the Russian site suggested that the Samsung Galaxy Core has a 4.3-inch display with an 800 x 480 resolution and will be powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor. It is rumoured to come with 768MB RAM and 8GB internal memory which can be expandable via a microSD card slot. On the connectivity front, the upcoming smartphone from Samsung is likely to support WIF, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
The phone, which is codenamed GT-I8262, measures 129.3 х 67.56 х 8.95 and weighs 140 grams. As per the leaked information, the handset will pack 5-megapixel rear camera and will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. The report also cited that the phone will be debuted in countries like Russia and China in mid May with a price tag of €320.
It is not all. Samsung is also rumoured to be launching its next phone in the Galaxy Ace line-up called Galaxy Ace 3. The phone is also expected to come in late May or early June.
Considering the earlier indications, the miniature version of its Galaxy S4 too may make its way. The phone is speculated to come with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD display with pixel density of 256ppi. Other rumoured specifications include Android 4.2.2 jelly Bean, 1.6GHz dual-core processor, Samsung's new TouchWiz interface Nature UX 2.0, dual-SIM capability, 4G LTE and HSPA+.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- Amazon Threatened by Google’s Partnership with Barnes and Noble