Samsung Galaxy Core Spec Leaked Online; To Feature 4.3-inch Display, Dual-Core Processor
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 27, 2013 8:15 PM EST
Just a day after releasing its latest smartphone Galaxy S4 on the store, South Korean tech giant Samsung has reportedly started working on other handsets.
On the new phone's specifications, the Russian site suggested that the Samsung Galaxy Core has a 4.3-inch display with an 800 x 480 resolution and will be powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor. It is rumoured to come with 768MB RAM and 8GB internal memory which can be expandable via a microSD card slot. On the connectivity front, the upcoming smartphone from Samsung is likely to support WIF, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
The phone, which is codenamed GT-I8262, measures 129.3 х 67.56 х 8.95 and weighs 140 grams. As per the leaked information, the handset will pack 5-megapixel rear camera and will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. The report also cited that the phone will be debuted in countries like Russia and China in mid May with a price tag of €320.
It is not all. Samsung is also rumoured to be launching its next phone in the Galaxy Ace line-up called Galaxy Ace 3. The phone is also expected to come in late May or early June.
Considering the earlier indications, the miniature version of its Galaxy S4 too may make its way. The phone is speculated to come with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD display with pixel density of 256ppi. Other rumoured specifications include Android 4.2.2 jelly Bean, 1.6GHz dual-core processor, Samsung's new TouchWiz interface Nature UX 2.0, dual-SIM capability, 4G LTE and HSPA+.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Sydney Software Firm Bigcommerce Teams Up With Alibaba To Beat Amazon
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’