Samsung Galaxy Core Spec Leaked Online; To Feature 4.3-inch Display, Dual-Core Processor
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 27, 2013 8:15 PM EST
Just a day after releasing its latest smartphone Galaxy S4 on the store, South Korean tech giant Samsung has reportedly started working on other handsets.
On the new phone's specifications, the Russian site suggested that the Samsung Galaxy Core has a 4.3-inch display with an 800 x 480 resolution and will be powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor. It is rumoured to come with 768MB RAM and 8GB internal memory which can be expandable via a microSD card slot. On the connectivity front, the upcoming smartphone from Samsung is likely to support WIF, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
The phone, which is codenamed GT-I8262, measures 129.3 х 67.56 х 8.95 and weighs 140 grams. As per the leaked information, the handset will pack 5-megapixel rear camera and will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. The report also cited that the phone will be debuted in countries like Russia and China in mid May with a price tag of €320.
It is not all. Samsung is also rumoured to be launching its next phone in the Galaxy Ace line-up called Galaxy Ace 3. The phone is also expected to come in late May or early June.
Considering the earlier indications, the miniature version of its Galaxy S4 too may make its way. The phone is speculated to come with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD display with pixel density of 256ppi. Other rumoured specifications include Android 4.2.2 jelly Bean, 1.6GHz dual-core processor, Samsung's new TouchWiz interface Nature UX 2.0, dual-SIM capability, 4G LTE and HSPA+.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock EPS Raised to $7.67 Per Share; Apple Pay Could Be Promising in Australia
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date