Pre-Market Movers (Netflix, Toll Brothers, Aixtron, ARM Holdings, Bank of America, PulteGroup, Silver Wheaton, RadioShack, Autoliv)
By Satya Nagendra | April 23, 2013 9:07 PM EST
Netflix Inc, Toll Brothers, Aixtron, ARM Holdings, Bank of America, PulteGroup, Silver Wheaton Corp, RadioShack Corp and Autoliv Inc. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Tuesday.
Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) stock rallied 23.53 percent to $215.40 in pre-market trading. The company swung to first quarter net profit of $2.7 million or $0.05 per share compared to net loss of $4.6 million or $0.08 per share in the same period last year. Adjusted profit was $19 million or $0.31 per share, above Reuters' estimate of $0.19 per share. Netflix also added more than 2 million new customers in the first quarter that brings the domestic total for the period to 29.2 million subscribers.
Toll Brothers Inc. (NYSE:TOL) stock climbed 7.69 percent to $33.62 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.90, a 52-week high of $38.36 and $5.28 billion in market capitalization.
Aixtron SE (NASDAQ:AIXG) stock climbed 7.36 percent to $13.56 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.21, a 52-week high of $19.16 and $1.27 billion in market capitalization.
ARM Holdings Plc (NASDAQ:ARMH) stock surged 6.64 percent to $42.91 in pre-market trading. The company reported first quarter profit before tax of 67.1 million pounds, up from 51.3 million pounds in the same period last year. Diluted earnings rose to $0.168 per ADS from $0.13 per ADS last year.
Bank of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC) stock gained 1.37 percent to $11.88 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.72, a 52-week high of $12.94 and $126.84 billion in market capitalization.
PulteGroup Inc. (NYSE:PHM) stock gained 1.04 percent to $18.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $7.63, a 52-week high of $21.97 and $7.08 billion in market capitalization.
Silver Wheaton Corp. (NYSE:SLW) stock plunged 2.62 percent to $22.29 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $21.79, a 52-week high of $41.30 and $8.11 billion in market capitalization.
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE:RSH) stock declined 2.55 percent to $3.06 in pre-market trading. Its first quarter net loss widened to $43.3 million or $0.43 per share from $8 million or $0.08 per share in the same period last year.
Autoliv Inc. (NYSE:ALV) stock fell 1.42 percent to $67.23 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $51.31, a 52-week high of $71.20 and $6.51 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage