Pre-Market Movers (Netflix, Toll Brothers, Aixtron, ARM Holdings, Bank of America, PulteGroup, Silver Wheaton, RadioShack, Autoliv)
By Satya Nagendra | April 23, 2013 9:07 PM EST
Netflix Inc, Toll Brothers, Aixtron, ARM Holdings, Bank of America, PulteGroup, Silver Wheaton Corp, RadioShack Corp and Autoliv Inc. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Tuesday.
Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) stock rallied 23.53 percent to $215.40 in pre-market trading. The company swung to first quarter net profit of $2.7 million or $0.05 per share compared to net loss of $4.6 million or $0.08 per share in the same period last year. Adjusted profit was $19 million or $0.31 per share, above Reuters' estimate of $0.19 per share. Netflix also added more than 2 million new customers in the first quarter that brings the domestic total for the period to 29.2 million subscribers.
Toll Brothers Inc. (NYSE:TOL) stock climbed 7.69 percent to $33.62 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.90, a 52-week high of $38.36 and $5.28 billion in market capitalization.
Aixtron SE (NASDAQ:AIXG) stock climbed 7.36 percent to $13.56 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.21, a 52-week high of $19.16 and $1.27 billion in market capitalization.
ARM Holdings Plc (NASDAQ:ARMH) stock surged 6.64 percent to $42.91 in pre-market trading. The company reported first quarter profit before tax of 67.1 million pounds, up from 51.3 million pounds in the same period last year. Diluted earnings rose to $0.168 per ADS from $0.13 per ADS last year.
Bank of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC) stock gained 1.37 percent to $11.88 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.72, a 52-week high of $12.94 and $126.84 billion in market capitalization.
PulteGroup Inc. (NYSE:PHM) stock gained 1.04 percent to $18.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $7.63, a 52-week high of $21.97 and $7.08 billion in market capitalization.
Silver Wheaton Corp. (NYSE:SLW) stock plunged 2.62 percent to $22.29 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $21.79, a 52-week high of $41.30 and $8.11 billion in market capitalization.
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE:RSH) stock declined 2.55 percent to $3.06 in pre-market trading. Its first quarter net loss widened to $43.3 million or $0.43 per share from $8 million or $0.08 per share in the same period last year.
Autoliv Inc. (NYSE:ALV) stock fell 1.42 percent to $67.23 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $51.31, a 52-week high of $71.20 and $6.51 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans