Pre-Market Movers (Netflix, Toll Brothers, Aixtron, ARM Holdings, Bank of America, PulteGroup, Silver Wheaton, RadioShack, Autoliv)
By Satya Nagendra | April 23, 2013 9:07 PM EST
Netflix Inc, Toll Brothers, Aixtron, ARM Holdings, Bank of America, PulteGroup, Silver Wheaton Corp, RadioShack Corp and Autoliv Inc. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Tuesday.
Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) stock rallied 23.53 percent to $215.40 in pre-market trading. The company swung to first quarter net profit of $2.7 million or $0.05 per share compared to net loss of $4.6 million or $0.08 per share in the same period last year. Adjusted profit was $19 million or $0.31 per share, above Reuters' estimate of $0.19 per share. Netflix also added more than 2 million new customers in the first quarter that brings the domestic total for the period to 29.2 million subscribers.
Toll Brothers Inc. (NYSE:TOL) stock climbed 7.69 percent to $33.62 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.90, a 52-week high of $38.36 and $5.28 billion in market capitalization.
Aixtron SE (NASDAQ:AIXG) stock climbed 7.36 percent to $13.56 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.21, a 52-week high of $19.16 and $1.27 billion in market capitalization.
ARM Holdings Plc (NASDAQ:ARMH) stock surged 6.64 percent to $42.91 in pre-market trading. The company reported first quarter profit before tax of 67.1 million pounds, up from 51.3 million pounds in the same period last year. Diluted earnings rose to $0.168 per ADS from $0.13 per ADS last year.
Bank of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC) stock gained 1.37 percent to $11.88 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.72, a 52-week high of $12.94 and $126.84 billion in market capitalization.
PulteGroup Inc. (NYSE:PHM) stock gained 1.04 percent to $18.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $7.63, a 52-week high of $21.97 and $7.08 billion in market capitalization.
Silver Wheaton Corp. (NYSE:SLW) stock plunged 2.62 percent to $22.29 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $21.79, a 52-week high of $41.30 and $8.11 billion in market capitalization.
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE:RSH) stock declined 2.55 percent to $3.06 in pre-market trading. Its first quarter net loss widened to $43.3 million or $0.43 per share from $8 million or $0.08 per share in the same period last year.
Autoliv Inc. (NYSE:ALV) stock fell 1.42 percent to $67.23 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $51.31, a 52-week high of $71.20 and $6.51 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists