Pre-Market Movers (Netflix, Toll Brothers, Aixtron, ARM Holdings, Bank of America, PulteGroup, Silver Wheaton, RadioShack, Autoliv)
By Satya Nagendra | April 23, 2013 9:07 PM EST
Netflix Inc, Toll Brothers, Aixtron, ARM Holdings, Bank of America, PulteGroup, Silver Wheaton Corp, RadioShack Corp and Autoliv Inc. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Tuesday.
Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) stock rallied 23.53 percent to $215.40 in pre-market trading. The company swung to first quarter net profit of $2.7 million or $0.05 per share compared to net loss of $4.6 million or $0.08 per share in the same period last year. Adjusted profit was $19 million or $0.31 per share, above Reuters' estimate of $0.19 per share. Netflix also added more than 2 million new customers in the first quarter that brings the domestic total for the period to 29.2 million subscribers.
Toll Brothers Inc. (NYSE:TOL) stock climbed 7.69 percent to $33.62 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.90, a 52-week high of $38.36 and $5.28 billion in market capitalization.
Aixtron SE (NASDAQ:AIXG) stock climbed 7.36 percent to $13.56 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.21, a 52-week high of $19.16 and $1.27 billion in market capitalization.
ARM Holdings Plc (NASDAQ:ARMH) stock surged 6.64 percent to $42.91 in pre-market trading. The company reported first quarter profit before tax of 67.1 million pounds, up from 51.3 million pounds in the same period last year. Diluted earnings rose to $0.168 per ADS from $0.13 per ADS last year.
Bank of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC) stock gained 1.37 percent to $11.88 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.72, a 52-week high of $12.94 and $126.84 billion in market capitalization.
PulteGroup Inc. (NYSE:PHM) stock gained 1.04 percent to $18.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $7.63, a 52-week high of $21.97 and $7.08 billion in market capitalization.
Silver Wheaton Corp. (NYSE:SLW) stock plunged 2.62 percent to $22.29 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $21.79, a 52-week high of $41.30 and $8.11 billion in market capitalization.
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE:RSH) stock declined 2.55 percent to $3.06 in pre-market trading. Its first quarter net loss widened to $43.3 million or $0.43 per share from $8 million or $0.08 per share in the same period last year.
Autoliv Inc. (NYSE:ALV) stock fell 1.42 percent to $67.23 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $51.31, a 52-week high of $71.20 and $6.51 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales