Nintendo, PS3: Register-3-Take-1-Free Nintendo Promo; Gran Turismo 6 for PS3 & Call of Juarez: Gunslinger Release Date
By Gilda Galang | April 23, 2013 12:32 PM EST
It'll be raining games for Nintendo as the So Many Games! campaign kicks off today, April 23. Those who want to get a free game only need to register three out of eight games on Club Nintendo before June 30.
According to GameSpot, after registration, you can get an eShop code for any of the other games on the list.
The eligible games include Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins.
If you've already registered any of the games prior to April 23, they will still be counted in the three necessary games for eligibility. But you have to redeem the game by December 31, as the game codes will expire by then, according to Tech Digest.
This is great news for Nintendo, considering its slew of downs in the past few weeks, and it follows the success of some of its later releases, such as Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Luigi's Mansion 2.
Gran Turismo 6 listed for release by two retailers
As if to confirm a previous slip-up from Sony executive Michael Denny, two retailers now have Gran Turismo 6 listed on their products, slated to be released for the PS3.
According to EuroGamer, US site Newegg and Multiplayer.com have already listed the game, with the US site putting a price tag at $59.99 and a release date of November 28, while the Italian site also tags the same release date, so there may be something there.
Considering this pre-Christmas release, it's a wonder if Gran Turismo 6 will not be making an appearance on the PS4 list of games, but it's too early to tell, and Sony has not yet offered any comments on the matter.
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger out on May 22
Get ready for some shootin' and gunslingin' as Call of Juarez: Gunslinger comes to the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, and the PC for $14.99
From developer Techland, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger comes with a slew of freebies, starting with a copy of Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood for those who are getting the PC version of the game, reports Joystiq.
For other preorders, gamers will also get an exclusive array of legendary weapons.
Gunslinger will put you in the shoes of Silas Greaves, bounty hunter, where you can either go on missions that follow his story or play the arcade mode that focuses more on gun play more than anything else.
Catch Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, out this May 22.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- Xbox One News: Games with Gold for August Announced; Updates for Progress in China
- The SIMS 4 on Sept 2 Release: Low Demands Specs, No Toddlers or Pools and 3 Premium Packs
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015