Nintendo, PS3: Register-3-Take-1-Free Nintendo Promo; Gran Turismo 6 for PS3 & Call of Juarez: Gunslinger Release Date
By Gilda Galang | April 23, 2013 12:32 PM EST
It'll be raining games for Nintendo as the So Many Games! campaign kicks off today, April 23. Those who want to get a free game only need to register three out of eight games on Club Nintendo before June 30.
According to GameSpot, after registration, you can get an eShop code for any of the other games on the list.
The eligible games include Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins.
If you've already registered any of the games prior to April 23, they will still be counted in the three necessary games for eligibility. But you have to redeem the game by December 31, as the game codes will expire by then, according to Tech Digest.
This is great news for Nintendo, considering its slew of downs in the past few weeks, and it follows the success of some of its later releases, such as Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Luigi's Mansion 2.
Gran Turismo 6 listed for release by two retailers
As if to confirm a previous slip-up from Sony executive Michael Denny, two retailers now have Gran Turismo 6 listed on their products, slated to be released for the PS3.
According to EuroGamer, US site Newegg and Multiplayer.com have already listed the game, with the US site putting a price tag at $59.99 and a release date of November 28, while the Italian site also tags the same release date, so there may be something there.
Considering this pre-Christmas release, it's a wonder if Gran Turismo 6 will not be making an appearance on the PS4 list of games, but it's too early to tell, and Sony has not yet offered any comments on the matter.
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger out on May 22
Get ready for some shootin' and gunslingin' as Call of Juarez: Gunslinger comes to the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, and the PC for $14.99
From developer Techland, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger comes with a slew of freebies, starting with a copy of Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood for those who are getting the PC version of the game, reports Joystiq.
For other preorders, gamers will also get an exclusive array of legendary weapons.
Gunslinger will put you in the shoes of Silas Greaves, bounty hunter, where you can either go on missions that follow his story or play the arcade mode that focuses more on gun play more than anything else.
Catch Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, out this May 22.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Motorola Droid Turbo v. Sony Xperia Z3: Camera Details, Battery Life And Durability
- ‘GTA V': 1.18 Update, Zombie DLC Release Date To Welcome Halloween
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family