UFO Sightings: Multiple Objects Spotted Near International Space Station [PHOTO+VIDEOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 22, 2013 4:58 PM EST
Several Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) have been reported flying over NASA's International Space Station (ISS) on 18-19 April.
According to reports, the mysterious objects were spotted hovering over ISS by NASA astronauts who were outside the station. The reports of multiple sightings near the space station has gained traction in the recent past. According to Scott Waring, editor of UFO Sightings Daily who has been providing reports of celestial objects spotted near ISS, the flying objects recorded on NASA's live cam last week were believed to be bright.
"Multiple UFOs have been recorded by many eyewitnesses on NASA live cam on the 18th and 19th of April 2013," The Canadian noted about the latest sightings.
Below is the video of the latest sightings:
Earlier in April, Waring had said that such objects are seen on NASA Live feed almost every day. He also said that sometimes the objects come close to ISS and at times pass by it. In January a video recorded by 'Streetcap1' had shown the objects appearing at different times in the sky near ISS. The videos also included photographs of the disc-shaped objects taken by the NASA camera.
In a separate incident, YouTube user Naktis Ireland, uploaded a video of an odd light over Cork, Ireland, which was recorded back in December. It is not clear what made him wait for about three months to upload the video of odd lights, but the video is gaining attention at this moment.
"I am sorry for the quality; it was filmed with a mobile phone. Ironically I had a Canon EOS 55D with 300 mm lens at home that could of filmed in 3000x3000 but I was afraid that they would disappear by the time I got my camera as this is a very rare opportunity so instead, used a phone to record as much as possible," Ireland wrote.
Blow is a video of the bright objects:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Yuka, A Woolly Mammoth, Is Just 39,000 Years Young, And Wears A Reddish Coat
- Army Of Moonwalkers May Soon Be Ready As Michael Jackson Reportedly Cloned Himself Before Death
- Social Media Conspiracy Fires Up Due To Ancient Engraving On Mars [Watch Video]
- Virgin Atlantic Space Tourism Rocket Crashes At Test Flight, 1 Dead
- Nanoplug Invisible Hearing Aid Comes With High-Tech Features And Nano-Battery That Recharges Instantaneously
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists