Salman and Katrina Move On: Actress Hosts Dinner for Ranbir Kapoor, while Khan seen with Daisy Shah
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 21, 2013 9:44 PM EST
Bollywood ex-flames Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif seemed to have moved on in their lives quite easily after their break-up a couple of years ago.
It must be known that even before they called it quits, Katrina was linked with her "Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani" co-star Ranbir Kapoor.
Recent reports suggest that the rumours have turned out to be real. Though the actors are tight-lipped about their relationship, it was said that Katrina and Ranbir are dating each other and spend lots of time in each other's company.
A recent report said that Katrina had arranged for a "special" dinner for Ranbir at her house, adding that since she was not sure what he wanted to eat in particular, she placed orders for everything that he liked.
While Kartina is enjoying her time with Ranbir, Salman has found a new companion, Daisy Shah, who is his co-star in "Mental".
Salman and Daisy were seen taking bicycle rides and walking together in Lavasa, where they have been shooting for the film. The duo spend quite a lot of time together during shooting breaks and go on late night bicycle rides as well.
It is said that the "Dabangg" star is impressed by Daisy because of her genuine attitude.
"Daisy is one of the coolest heroines Salman has worked with. The thing is, she didn't try to play up to him for the role. Nor did she go out of the way to suck up to him while shooting. Salman hates it when heroines play up to him just to get on the screen with him. Recently one top heroine whom he had fallen out with, went all out to woo Salman, dropping in to his home to meet his sisters. Salman hates all these games. He hates it when heroines snuggle up to his family to get close to him," a source associated with the movie was quoted by Bollywood Hungama.
"He likes women who don't play up to him for roles. Daisy was a chorus dancer for Ganesh Acharya. She just couldn't care less about stardom. That's the spirit Salman subscribes to."
Salman, who had earlier said that he and Katrina can never be real couple, had been linked with many of his co-stars, including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Asin and Zarine Khan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown