Salman and Katrina Move On: Actress Hosts Dinner for Ranbir Kapoor, while Khan seen with Daisy Shah
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 21, 2013 9:44 PM EST
Bollywood ex-flames Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif seemed to have moved on in their lives quite easily after their break-up a couple of years ago.
It must be known that even before they called it quits, Katrina was linked with her "Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani" co-star Ranbir Kapoor.
Recent reports suggest that the rumours have turned out to be real. Though the actors are tight-lipped about their relationship, it was said that Katrina and Ranbir are dating each other and spend lots of time in each other's company.
A recent report said that Katrina had arranged for a "special" dinner for Ranbir at her house, adding that since she was not sure what he wanted to eat in particular, she placed orders for everything that he liked.
While Kartina is enjoying her time with Ranbir, Salman has found a new companion, Daisy Shah, who is his co-star in "Mental".
Salman and Daisy were seen taking bicycle rides and walking together in Lavasa, where they have been shooting for the film. The duo spend quite a lot of time together during shooting breaks and go on late night bicycle rides as well.
It is said that the "Dabangg" star is impressed by Daisy because of her genuine attitude.
"Daisy is one of the coolest heroines Salman has worked with. The thing is, she didn't try to play up to him for the role. Nor did she go out of the way to suck up to him while shooting. Salman hates it when heroines play up to him just to get on the screen with him. Recently one top heroine whom he had fallen out with, went all out to woo Salman, dropping in to his home to meet his sisters. Salman hates all these games. He hates it when heroines snuggle up to his family to get close to him," a source associated with the movie was quoted by Bollywood Hungama.
"He likes women who don't play up to him for roles. Daisy was a chorus dancer for Ganesh Acharya. She just couldn't care less about stardom. That's the spirit Salman subscribes to."
Salman, who had earlier said that he and Katrina can never be real couple, had been linked with many of his co-stars, including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Asin and Zarine Khan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet