Salman and Katrina Move On: Actress Hosts Dinner for Ranbir Kapoor, while Khan seen with Daisy Shah
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 21, 2013 9:44 PM EST
Bollywood ex-flames Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif seemed to have moved on in their lives quite easily after their break-up a couple of years ago.
It must be known that even before they called it quits, Katrina was linked with her "Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani" co-star Ranbir Kapoor.
Recent reports suggest that the rumours have turned out to be real. Though the actors are tight-lipped about their relationship, it was said that Katrina and Ranbir are dating each other and spend lots of time in each other's company.
A recent report said that Katrina had arranged for a "special" dinner for Ranbir at her house, adding that since she was not sure what he wanted to eat in particular, she placed orders for everything that he liked.
While Kartina is enjoying her time with Ranbir, Salman has found a new companion, Daisy Shah, who is his co-star in "Mental".
Salman and Daisy were seen taking bicycle rides and walking together in Lavasa, where they have been shooting for the film. The duo spend quite a lot of time together during shooting breaks and go on late night bicycle rides as well.
It is said that the "Dabangg" star is impressed by Daisy because of her genuine attitude.
"Daisy is one of the coolest heroines Salman has worked with. The thing is, she didn't try to play up to him for the role. Nor did she go out of the way to suck up to him while shooting. Salman hates it when heroines play up to him just to get on the screen with him. Recently one top heroine whom he had fallen out with, went all out to woo Salman, dropping in to his home to meet his sisters. Salman hates all these games. He hates it when heroines snuggle up to his family to get close to him," a source associated with the movie was quoted by Bollywood Hungama.
"He likes women who don't play up to him for roles. Daisy was a chorus dancer for Ganesh Acharya. She just couldn't care less about stardom. That's the spirit Salman subscribes to."
Salman, who had earlier said that he and Katrina can never be real couple, had been linked with many of his co-stars, including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Asin and Zarine Khan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar