Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Tops iPhone 5 with the Longest Battery Life Among 10 Smartphones
By Ryan Inoyori | April 19, 2013 3:46 PM EST
Most smartphones have dual-core processor and 4G LTE data speeds, defining how much power they can give to their owners. Specifications matter for good selling but high-end technologies can make your device drop before lunch. Before you purchase a new smartphone, check out these 10 devices with the most enduring battery life.
Laptop Magazine have listed ten smartphones with the longest battery life ever and these devices have lasted at least 6.5 hours on a LAPTOP Battery Test, involving non-stop Web surfing using 3G/4G internet at 40 per cent brightness level.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note II from T-Mobile
This huge device is supported with 3100 mAh battery to light up its 5.5-inch screen display, power movie playback, and non-stop photo snapping. It lasted 10 hours and 12 minutes under 4G LTE connection which made it the longest surviving smartphone over usage.
2. Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE from Sprint
Another from Samsung's line up, the Galaxy Victory endures more than 8 hours over 3G connection. It costs $100 on your wallet, giving back enormous battery life for such a budget phone. Though, expect more drops of battery life when using 4G LTE.
3. Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD from Verizon
A gorgeous smartphone with 4.7-inch and 1280x720 screen display equipped with Kevlar and superb battery life. It lasts 8 hours and 13 minutes before shutting off handling data speed on 4G LTE. The test also included an audio playback while surfing the net.
4. Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro from AT&T
Galaxy Rubgy Pro costs $100 with 4G LTE data speed, and it passes the punishment of test to its battery. It lasted 7 hours and 45 minutes, sporting great battery life.
5. LG Optimus L9 from T-Mobile
Its 2150 mAh battery lasted more than 7 hours, combining affordability, endurance and vibrant display for as low as $49.99 per unit.
6. HTC One X+ from AT&T
The test applied to the swapped battery upgrade of HTC One X+ from 1800 mAh to 2100 mAh battery unit. The device endured 7 hours and 19 minutes under heavy test but it was only a minute difference from the original battery. Even while carrying a quad-core processor, HTC One X+ still wins.
7. Apple iPhone 5 from Verizon
iPhone 5 made it to the seventh spot with 7 hours and 13 minutes of battery endurance. The thin and light design combines with 4-inch screen, 4G LTE and Siri, iPhone 5 does the job for you.
8. Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 3G from T-Mobile
A snapper performer to last 7 hours and 11 minutes under heavy use of 4G and overloaded apps from T-Mobile plus crowding widgets.
9. HTC One VX from AT&T
The 1800 mAh survive almost 7 hours of battery consumption can bring a lot for you including 4G LTE data speed, large screen display of 4.5 inches, and costs for as low as $49.
10. Samsung Galaxy S III from Verizon
Galaxy S3 is considered one of the most innovative and powerful Android smartphone ever made, but it lasted for only 6 hours and 4 minutes using all the talents it possess. Nevertheless, the features pack in it is irreplaceable.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]