Nintendo 3DS Gets 6 Whopping Games & Bethesda Gives More Details on Next Project
By Gilda Galang | April 19, 2013 12:52 PM EST
Nintendo is looking at a string of releases, probably in its continuing quest to keep up with its competitors, especially with the upcoming release of the next-gen consoles.
Starting off the releases is Japanese video game company Level-5, and their plans of bringing in 3 new games come spring, specifically for the 3DS.
Game Informer reports that the game titles will be The Starship Damrey, Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale, and Bugs vs. Tanks. In addition, linked content will be available for those with Liberation Maiden, Aero Porter, and Crimson Shroud.
The latter games will be available from April 18 to May 30 on a sale price of $4.99 for Crimson Shroud and Liberation Maiden and $2.99 for Aero Porter.
3DS gets a new Zelda game, plus two more favorite Zelda titles
The Nintendo 3DS is on a roll with the release of new games for the platform. Polygon reports that The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons will be coming to the 3DS virtual console come May 30.
The plotline is also loosely connected with Link's Awakening, and may contain un-lockable modes for special content. Prices have not yet been announced for both games.
Speaking of Legend of Zelda, a new game title has also been announced to be released on the 3DS. IGN reports that the game may have the same backdrop as A Link to the Past, but will most certainly not be a remake, as the new game will make full use of the 3D screen.
There has been no official word on the title, release date, and price of the Zelda game, but they are gearing for a holiday release. This seems very much in line with how Nintendo perceives the 3DS to be very strong this year due to new titles.
"It really builds steam and so, with the lineup that we're seeing this year, to me it really feels like this is the year that 3DS is really going to take off," said Bill Trinen, Nintendo's director of product marketing, to Gameranx.
Bethesda new project to be revealed
Two mini-videos and a string of teases after, Bethesda has finally confirmed a bit of news for its next project after Skyrim.
According to IGN, Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami, backed by Tango Gameworks, will be taking the lead for the much-teased and talked about title from Bethesda.
The official title as well as what the nature of the game will be is still to be revealed, but considering the rather dark turn of events in both teaser trailers, it's looking to be a horror game bound to deliver.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Dark Souls 2 Crown Of The Old Iron King’ DLC For PlayStation 3, XBox 360 And PC Released On Aug. 26, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Robin Williams to Be Honoured As A Character In 'World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor'
- Hypersonic Travel: Can Space Tourism be a Possibility
- Nokia Lumia 530: Windows Phone Handset Now On Sale In The UK With £87 Price
- Samsung Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update: Available To Galaxy S5 LTE-A and Galaxy Mega 2
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU