LG Nexus 4 Listed as Coming Soon; Official Launch on 20 April?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 17, 2013 9:01 PM EST
The much anticipated Google flagship smartphone LG Nexus 4 is listed as 'coming soon' on e-retailer Saholic, pointing to its possible launch in India in coming days.
Saholic which has been anticipating the launch of the smartphone had posted 20 April as the release date earlier this month. But now as this date nears, the e -retailer has changed it to 'coming soon'. It is not clear whether this information is reliable as LG is still tight- lipped about the launch in India.
Comsumers who have been eagerly waiting to get hold of the new device are reportedly trying to buy it from other countries. The US-imported Nexus 4 would function in India without any trouble, prompting buyers to become impulsive with their purchase. Despite India being listed among those countries which are expected to receive the device, Google didn't divulge any more information. T
The phone can be purchased through eBay, which listed different variants of the handset priced between ₹24,000 and ₹40,900.
Nexus 4 sports a 4.7-inch IPS HD screen and is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, with 1.5GHz clock speed. It runs on Android 4.2 OS ,packs packs 2GB of RAM and an 8-megapixel rear camera. It also features wireless charging and Photo Sphere - a camera feature which allows users to capture 360 degree panorama images.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock EPS Raised to $7.67 Per Share; Apple Pay Could Be Promising in Australia
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date