LG Nexus 4 Listed as Coming Soon; Official Launch on 20 April?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 17, 2013 9:01 PM EST
The much anticipated Google flagship smartphone LG Nexus 4 is listed as 'coming soon' on e-retailer Saholic, pointing to its possible launch in India in coming days.
Saholic which has been anticipating the launch of the smartphone had posted 20 April as the release date earlier this month. But now as this date nears, the e -retailer has changed it to 'coming soon'. It is not clear whether this information is reliable as LG is still tight- lipped about the launch in India.
Comsumers who have been eagerly waiting to get hold of the new device are reportedly trying to buy it from other countries. The US-imported Nexus 4 would function in India without any trouble, prompting buyers to become impulsive with their purchase. Despite India being listed among those countries which are expected to receive the device, Google didn't divulge any more information. T
The phone can be purchased through eBay, which listed different variants of the handset priced between ₹24,000 and ₹40,900.
Nexus 4 sports a 4.7-inch IPS HD screen and is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, with 1.5GHz clock speed. It runs on Android 4.2 OS ,packs packs 2GB of RAM and an 8-megapixel rear camera. It also features wireless charging and Photo Sphere - a camera feature which allows users to capture 360 degree panorama images.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Coming Out Gay Defies Corporate Norm: Tech Execs Applaud Inspiring Essay
- Bombshell, Shocking And Wild Read: Jefferies & Co. Sage Kelly Forces Wife To Have Sex With Clients For A Deal
- Russia Succeeds Where US Fails: ISS NASA Antares Rocket Explosion Meant to Happen; Russia Successfully Launches Cargo Ship
- The Cost Of Getting Infected With Ebola
- Walmart Sells ‘Fat Girl Costumes’ for Halloween
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists