LG Nexus 4 Listed as Coming Soon; Official Launch on 20 April?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 17, 2013 9:01 PM EST
The much anticipated Google flagship smartphone LG Nexus 4 is listed as 'coming soon' on e-retailer Saholic, pointing to its possible launch in India in coming days.
Saholic which has been anticipating the launch of the smartphone had posted 20 April as the release date earlier this month. But now as this date nears, the e -retailer has changed it to 'coming soon'. It is not clear whether this information is reliable as LG is still tight- lipped about the launch in India.
Comsumers who have been eagerly waiting to get hold of the new device are reportedly trying to buy it from other countries. The US-imported Nexus 4 would function in India without any trouble, prompting buyers to become impulsive with their purchase. Despite India being listed among those countries which are expected to receive the device, Google didn't divulge any more information. T
The phone can be purchased through eBay, which listed different variants of the handset priced between ₹24,000 and ₹40,900.
Nexus 4 sports a 4.7-inch IPS HD screen and is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, with 1.5GHz clock speed. It runs on Android 4.2 OS ,packs packs 2GB of RAM and an 8-megapixel rear camera. It also features wireless charging and Photo Sphere - a camera feature which allows users to capture 360 degree panorama images.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories