LG Nexus 4 Listed as Coming Soon; Official Launch on 20 April?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 17, 2013 9:01 PM EST
The much anticipated Google flagship smartphone LG Nexus 4 is listed as 'coming soon' on e-retailer Saholic, pointing to its possible launch in India in coming days.
Saholic which has been anticipating the launch of the smartphone had posted 20 April as the release date earlier this month. But now as this date nears, the e -retailer has changed it to 'coming soon'. It is not clear whether this information is reliable as LG is still tight- lipped about the launch in India.
Comsumers who have been eagerly waiting to get hold of the new device are reportedly trying to buy it from other countries. The US-imported Nexus 4 would function in India without any trouble, prompting buyers to become impulsive with their purchase. Despite India being listed among those countries which are expected to receive the device, Google didn't divulge any more information. T
The phone can be purchased through eBay, which listed different variants of the handset priced between ₹24,000 and ₹40,900.
Nexus 4 sports a 4.7-inch IPS HD screen and is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, with 1.5GHz clock speed. It runs on Android 4.2 OS ,packs packs 2GB of RAM and an 8-megapixel rear camera. It also features wireless charging and Photo Sphere - a camera feature which allows users to capture 360 degree panorama images.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]