UFO Sightings: Colourful Fast Moving Object Spotted Flying Over Kentucky
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 17, 2013 6:56 PM EST
A fast-moving object flashing three distinct colours was reported whizzing past the sky in Rush, Kentucky, on 15 April.
The sighting, alleged to be that of an Unidentified Flying Object, was reported on Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). However there were no photos or videos of the object except for an illustration of how it looked. The witness had reportedly noticed the oval-shaped object when he was outside talking to a friend.
"This object looked to be about 1,500 to 3,000 feet up, and was much lower than any of the jets passing through at the time," the witness said as quoted by Examiner.
"It looked like it should pass directly over our heads. There was no sound from this object and it looked like it could be the size of a small automobile."
Describing the object the witness said, "Kind of oval in shape, it had three major colors which flashed extremely fast and bright. The front color was red, the middle was the white color and was extremely bright. The back of the object flashed an orange-ish red. The flashing was as best as I can describe being like fireworks. The flashing lights were so bright that it would hide the object as if the light rays were being projected outward away from the craft."
Kentucky has reported nine UFO sightings in March and is 14th highest UFO reporting state in the US. California is the highest with 53 UFO sighting reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- HIV Cure: First Effective Cure to Have Long-Term Remission; 3 Factors to Check on Inactive Virus
- Coming Soon: AntiViral Gel in Condoms to Kill HIV Virus
- Melbourne Man Gives Up Sex For a Year; Donates £50,000 in Charity
- FDA Prioritises Review of ‘Abuse-Deterrent’ Painkiller
- Tree of 40 Fruit: A Tree That Produces 40 Fruits in New York
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More