UFO Sightings: Colourful Fast Moving Object Spotted Flying Over Kentucky
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 17, 2013 6:56 PM EST
A fast-moving object flashing three distinct colours was reported whizzing past the sky in Rush, Kentucky, on 15 April.
The sighting, alleged to be that of an Unidentified Flying Object, was reported on Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). However there were no photos or videos of the object except for an illustration of how it looked. The witness had reportedly noticed the oval-shaped object when he was outside talking to a friend.
"This object looked to be about 1,500 to 3,000 feet up, and was much lower than any of the jets passing through at the time," the witness said as quoted by Examiner.
"It looked like it should pass directly over our heads. There was no sound from this object and it looked like it could be the size of a small automobile."
Describing the object the witness said, "Kind of oval in shape, it had three major colors which flashed extremely fast and bright. The front color was red, the middle was the white color and was extremely bright. The back of the object flashed an orange-ish red. The flashing was as best as I can describe being like fireworks. The flashing lights were so bright that it would hide the object as if the light rays were being projected outward away from the craft."
Kentucky has reported nine UFO sightings in March and is 14th highest UFO reporting state in the US. California is the highest with 53 UFO sighting reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Australia's Luckiest Koala: Hit by a Car and Hung On To It From Maryborough to Gympie
- New Technology to Build Invisible Material Using Light: Study Says
- UK Converts Coal Plants Into Solar Cell Farms
- Streaks of Jealousy Found Among Dogs
- Health Experts Plead Action to Prevent Skin Cancer Epidemic in New Zealand
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies