Christina Aguilera Buys Adrienne Maloof’s $10M Former Home
By Jill Heller | April 17, 2013 8:45 AM EST
Christina Aguilera and Adrienne Maloof apparently have something new in common besides reality TV gigs and notorious predilections for fake tanner: According to a new report, Aguilera will soon be scooping up Maloof’s former home.
TMZ reports that Aguilera is “downgrading” from her last 10,000-square-foot pad, which recently sold for $13.5 million, and will be taking up residence the same Beverly Hills mansion that Maloof rented after splitting from ex-husband Paul Nassif.
Maloof’s former home, an extravagant French chateau-style mansion that was showcased on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” sold for $20 million in October, just a month after the estranged couple put it on the market. The nearly 20,000-square-foot estate boasts eight bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and meticulously landscaped gardens. By contrast, her next home is much smaller at 11,000 square feet and with only six bedrooms.
The New York Daily News reported that Maloof paid a staggering $20,000 to live in the home, but chose not to purchase it. Aguilera bought the mansion, located in the gated community of Mullholland Estates, for a cool $10 million. As a new resident of the community Aguilera is set to become neighbors with Charlie Sheen, Paris Hilton and singer Robbie Williams, who all have homes in the ritzy complex.
But while Aguilera might seem like a new face to some current residents, she isn’t a stranger to the community. Back in 2000, long before her marriage to now ex-husband Jason Bratman, the former "Voice" host purchased a home in Mullholland Estates, but unloaded it a year later.
Although Aguilera’s new home costs less than her previous one, it has its own amenities like a saltwater pool and spa. It also has its own bathhouse, five fireplaces, a stone gazebo, and a built-in barbecue, according to the Daily News.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports