Christina Aguilera Buys Adrienne Maloof’s $10M Former Home
By Jill Heller | April 17, 2013 8:45 AM EST
Christina Aguilera and Adrienne Maloof apparently have something new in common besides reality TV gigs and notorious predilections for fake tanner: According to a new report, Aguilera will soon be scooping up Maloof’s former home.
TMZ reports that Aguilera is “downgrading” from her last 10,000-square-foot pad, which recently sold for $13.5 million, and will be taking up residence the same Beverly Hills mansion that Maloof rented after splitting from ex-husband Paul Nassif.
Maloof’s former home, an extravagant French chateau-style mansion that was showcased on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” sold for $20 million in October, just a month after the estranged couple put it on the market. The nearly 20,000-square-foot estate boasts eight bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and meticulously landscaped gardens. By contrast, her next home is much smaller at 11,000 square feet and with only six bedrooms.
The New York Daily News reported that Maloof paid a staggering $20,000 to live in the home, but chose not to purchase it. Aguilera bought the mansion, located in the gated community of Mullholland Estates, for a cool $10 million. As a new resident of the community Aguilera is set to become neighbors with Charlie Sheen, Paris Hilton and singer Robbie Williams, who all have homes in the ritzy complex.
But while Aguilera might seem like a new face to some current residents, she isn’t a stranger to the community. Back in 2000, long before her marriage to now ex-husband Jason Bratman, the former "Voice" host purchased a home in Mullholland Estates, but unloaded it a year later.
Although Aguilera’s new home costs less than her previous one, it has its own amenities like a saltwater pool and spa. It also has its own bathhouse, five fireplaces, a stone gazebo, and a built-in barbecue, according to the Daily News.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date