Top Pre-Market Movers (Torm A/S, Mastercard, Silver Wheaton, AngloGold Ashanti, M.D.C. Holdings, Carnival, Stratasys Ltd, ARM Holdings, Sunoco Logistics)
By Sreeja V N | April 16, 2013 9:09 PM EST
Torm A/S, Mastercard Inc., Carnival Corporation, Silver Wheaton Corp., AngloGold Ashanti Limited, M.D.C. Holdings Inc., Stratasys Ltd, ARM Holdings Plc, and Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Tuesday.
Torm A/S (NASDAQ:TRMD) stock soared 51.85 percent to $2.05 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $0.90, a 52-week high of $7.50 and $97.37 million in market capitalization.
Mastercard Inc. (NYSE:MA) stock rallied 2.50 percent to $534.76 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $389.90, a 52-week high of $546.90 and $64.05 billion in market capitalization.
Silver Wheaton Corp. (NYSE: SLW) stock gained 7.91 percent to $25.79 in pre-market trading, after losing 9.67 percent in regular trading Monday due to sharp fall in the silver price.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (NYSE:AU) stock rose 7.21 percent to $19.62 in pre-market trading Tuesday after losing over 10 percent in regular trading Monday, as the gold prices dived down to a two-year-low.
M.D.C. Holdings Inc. (NYSE:MDC) shares gained 6.45 percent to $35.50 in pre-market trading. The company shares had lost over 6 percent in regular trading Monday.
Carnival Corporation (NYSE:CCL) stock advanced 1.93 percent to $33.81 in pre-market trading. The stock lost 2.81 percent in regular trading. The shares have a 52-week low of $30.065, a 52-week high of $39.95 and $26.78 billion in market capitalization.
Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ:SSYS) shares tumbled 5.30 percent to $70.00 in pre-market trading. The shares have a 52-week low of $34.79, a 52-week high of $92.30 and $2.96 billion in market capitalization.
ARM Holdings Plc. (NASDAQ:ARMH) stock declined 2.87 percent to $39.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $21.64, a 52-week high of $44.47 and $18.60 billion in market capitalization.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE:SXL) shares lost about 1 percent to $60.49 in pre-market trading. The company stock had lost about 4 percent in regular trading Monday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet