Top Pre-Market Movers (Torm A/S, Mastercard, Silver Wheaton, AngloGold Ashanti, M.D.C. Holdings, Carnival, Stratasys Ltd, ARM Holdings, Sunoco Logistics)
By Sreeja V N | April 16, 2013 9:09 PM EST
Torm A/S, Mastercard Inc., Carnival Corporation, Silver Wheaton Corp., AngloGold Ashanti Limited, M.D.C. Holdings Inc., Stratasys Ltd, ARM Holdings Plc, and Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Tuesday.
Torm A/S (NASDAQ:TRMD) stock soared 51.85 percent to $2.05 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $0.90, a 52-week high of $7.50 and $97.37 million in market capitalization.
Mastercard Inc. (NYSE:MA) stock rallied 2.50 percent to $534.76 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $389.90, a 52-week high of $546.90 and $64.05 billion in market capitalization.
Silver Wheaton Corp. (NYSE: SLW) stock gained 7.91 percent to $25.79 in pre-market trading, after losing 9.67 percent in regular trading Monday due to sharp fall in the silver price.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (NYSE:AU) stock rose 7.21 percent to $19.62 in pre-market trading Tuesday after losing over 10 percent in regular trading Monday, as the gold prices dived down to a two-year-low.
M.D.C. Holdings Inc. (NYSE:MDC) shares gained 6.45 percent to $35.50 in pre-market trading. The company shares had lost over 6 percent in regular trading Monday.
Carnival Corporation (NYSE:CCL) stock advanced 1.93 percent to $33.81 in pre-market trading. The stock lost 2.81 percent in regular trading. The shares have a 52-week low of $30.065, a 52-week high of $39.95 and $26.78 billion in market capitalization.
Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ:SSYS) shares tumbled 5.30 percent to $70.00 in pre-market trading. The shares have a 52-week low of $34.79, a 52-week high of $92.30 and $2.96 billion in market capitalization.
ARM Holdings Plc. (NASDAQ:ARMH) stock declined 2.87 percent to $39.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $21.64, a 52-week high of $44.47 and $18.60 billion in market capitalization.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE:SXL) shares lost about 1 percent to $60.49 in pre-market trading. The company stock had lost about 4 percent in regular trading Monday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates