Top Pre-Market Movers (Torm A/S, Mastercard, Silver Wheaton, AngloGold Ashanti, M.D.C. Holdings, Carnival, Stratasys Ltd, ARM Holdings, Sunoco Logistics)
By Sreeja V N | April 16, 2013 9:09 PM EST
Torm A/S, Mastercard Inc., Carnival Corporation, Silver Wheaton Corp., AngloGold Ashanti Limited, M.D.C. Holdings Inc., Stratasys Ltd, ARM Holdings Plc, and Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Tuesday.
Torm A/S (NASDAQ:TRMD) stock soared 51.85 percent to $2.05 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $0.90, a 52-week high of $7.50 and $97.37 million in market capitalization.
Mastercard Inc. (NYSE:MA) stock rallied 2.50 percent to $534.76 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $389.90, a 52-week high of $546.90 and $64.05 billion in market capitalization.
Silver Wheaton Corp. (NYSE: SLW) stock gained 7.91 percent to $25.79 in pre-market trading, after losing 9.67 percent in regular trading Monday due to sharp fall in the silver price.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (NYSE:AU) stock rose 7.21 percent to $19.62 in pre-market trading Tuesday after losing over 10 percent in regular trading Monday, as the gold prices dived down to a two-year-low.
M.D.C. Holdings Inc. (NYSE:MDC) shares gained 6.45 percent to $35.50 in pre-market trading. The company shares had lost over 6 percent in regular trading Monday.
Carnival Corporation (NYSE:CCL) stock advanced 1.93 percent to $33.81 in pre-market trading. The stock lost 2.81 percent in regular trading. The shares have a 52-week low of $30.065, a 52-week high of $39.95 and $26.78 billion in market capitalization.
Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ:SSYS) shares tumbled 5.30 percent to $70.00 in pre-market trading. The shares have a 52-week low of $34.79, a 52-week high of $92.30 and $2.96 billion in market capitalization.
ARM Holdings Plc. (NASDAQ:ARMH) stock declined 2.87 percent to $39.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $21.64, a 52-week high of $44.47 and $18.60 billion in market capitalization.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE:SXL) shares lost about 1 percent to $60.49 in pre-market trading. The company stock had lost about 4 percent in regular trading Monday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage