Top Pre-Market Movers (Torm A/S, Mastercard, Silver Wheaton, AngloGold Ashanti, M.D.C. Holdings, Carnival, Stratasys Ltd, ARM Holdings, Sunoco Logistics)
By Sreeja V N | April 16, 2013 9:09 PM EST
Torm A/S, Mastercard Inc., Carnival Corporation, Silver Wheaton Corp., AngloGold Ashanti Limited, M.D.C. Holdings Inc., Stratasys Ltd, ARM Holdings Plc, and Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Tuesday.
Torm A/S (NASDAQ:TRMD) stock soared 51.85 percent to $2.05 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $0.90, a 52-week high of $7.50 and $97.37 million in market capitalization.
Mastercard Inc. (NYSE:MA) stock rallied 2.50 percent to $534.76 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $389.90, a 52-week high of $546.90 and $64.05 billion in market capitalization.
Silver Wheaton Corp. (NYSE: SLW) stock gained 7.91 percent to $25.79 in pre-market trading, after losing 9.67 percent in regular trading Monday due to sharp fall in the silver price.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (NYSE:AU) stock rose 7.21 percent to $19.62 in pre-market trading Tuesday after losing over 10 percent in regular trading Monday, as the gold prices dived down to a two-year-low.
M.D.C. Holdings Inc. (NYSE:MDC) shares gained 6.45 percent to $35.50 in pre-market trading. The company shares had lost over 6 percent in regular trading Monday.
Carnival Corporation (NYSE:CCL) stock advanced 1.93 percent to $33.81 in pre-market trading. The stock lost 2.81 percent in regular trading. The shares have a 52-week low of $30.065, a 52-week high of $39.95 and $26.78 billion in market capitalization.
Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ:SSYS) shares tumbled 5.30 percent to $70.00 in pre-market trading. The shares have a 52-week low of $34.79, a 52-week high of $92.30 and $2.96 billion in market capitalization.
ARM Holdings Plc. (NASDAQ:ARMH) stock declined 2.87 percent to $39.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $21.64, a 52-week high of $44.47 and $18.60 billion in market capitalization.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE:SXL) shares lost about 1 percent to $60.49 in pre-market trading. The company stock had lost about 4 percent in regular trading Monday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports