Top Pre-Market Movers (Torm A/S, Mastercard, Silver Wheaton, AngloGold Ashanti, M.D.C. Holdings, Carnival, Stratasys Ltd, ARM Holdings, Sunoco Logistics)
By Sreeja V N | April 16, 2013 9:09 PM EST
Torm A/S, Mastercard Inc., Carnival Corporation, Silver Wheaton Corp., AngloGold Ashanti Limited, M.D.C. Holdings Inc., Stratasys Ltd, ARM Holdings Plc, and Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Tuesday.
Torm A/S (NASDAQ:TRMD) stock soared 51.85 percent to $2.05 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $0.90, a 52-week high of $7.50 and $97.37 million in market capitalization.
Mastercard Inc. (NYSE:MA) stock rallied 2.50 percent to $534.76 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $389.90, a 52-week high of $546.90 and $64.05 billion in market capitalization.
Silver Wheaton Corp. (NYSE: SLW) stock gained 7.91 percent to $25.79 in pre-market trading, after losing 9.67 percent in regular trading Monday due to sharp fall in the silver price.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (NYSE:AU) stock rose 7.21 percent to $19.62 in pre-market trading Tuesday after losing over 10 percent in regular trading Monday, as the gold prices dived down to a two-year-low.
M.D.C. Holdings Inc. (NYSE:MDC) shares gained 6.45 percent to $35.50 in pre-market trading. The company shares had lost over 6 percent in regular trading Monday.
Carnival Corporation (NYSE:CCL) stock advanced 1.93 percent to $33.81 in pre-market trading. The stock lost 2.81 percent in regular trading. The shares have a 52-week low of $30.065, a 52-week high of $39.95 and $26.78 billion in market capitalization.
Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ:SSYS) shares tumbled 5.30 percent to $70.00 in pre-market trading. The shares have a 52-week low of $34.79, a 52-week high of $92.30 and $2.96 billion in market capitalization.
ARM Holdings Plc. (NASDAQ:ARMH) stock declined 2.87 percent to $39.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $21.64, a 52-week high of $44.47 and $18.60 billion in market capitalization.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE:SXL) shares lost about 1 percent to $60.49 in pre-market trading. The company stock had lost about 4 percent in regular trading Monday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install