Samsung Galaxy S3: New Amethyst Purple Color Choice Available at Sprint
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 15, 2013 2:41 PM EST
Consumers can feast their eyes on a new color choice currently available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 at Sprint. The Amethyst Purple color shows the flashy side of the Samsung smart phone compared to the other available color choices such as Marble White, Pebble Blue, Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Sapphire Black and Titanium Grey.
Sprint reportedly announced the exclusive arrival of a 16GB version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 in Amethyst Purple with the lowered price of $99.99 for a two-year contract after a mail-in rebate worth $50. However, the GeekSugar report claims that the Galaxy S3 will be worth $149 with the two-year agreement.
The Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 has the standard specifications such as the 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD screen powered with a 1.5GHz dual-core CPU and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Other remarkable features and specifications include the 8MP camera, 2GB of RAM and built-in NFC.
The arrival of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Amethyst Purple at Sprint was initially reported in early March 2013. Twitter account @evleaks leaked an image of the smart phone in its new color with the logo of Sprint printed at the back panel.
According to the @evleaks post, the Samsung Galaxy S3 Amethyst Purple arrival is predicted some time in mid-April. There are still some consumers who are attracted with the new color choices for old smart phones like the Samsung Galaxy S3.
More details about the Samsung Galaxy S3 in Amethyst Purple color can be found at this link: http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_wall.jsp?filterString=smartphone&isDeeplinked=true&INTNAV=ATG:HE:Smartphones
The Samsung Galaxy S3 can be purchased as well outright at the official Samsung stores. Meanwhile, Sprint will reportedly start taking pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S4 at a price of $250 with a two-year contract on April 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown