Samsung Galaxy S3: New Amethyst Purple Color Choice Available at Sprint
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 15, 2013 2:41 PM EST
Consumers can feast their eyes on a new color choice currently available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 at Sprint. The Amethyst Purple color shows the flashy side of the Samsung smart phone compared to the other available color choices such as Marble White, Pebble Blue, Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Sapphire Black and Titanium Grey.
Sprint reportedly announced the exclusive arrival of a 16GB version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 in Amethyst Purple with the lowered price of $99.99 for a two-year contract after a mail-in rebate worth $50. However, the GeekSugar report claims that the Galaxy S3 will be worth $149 with the two-year agreement.
The Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 has the standard specifications such as the 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD screen powered with a 1.5GHz dual-core CPU and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Other remarkable features and specifications include the 8MP camera, 2GB of RAM and built-in NFC.
The arrival of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Amethyst Purple at Sprint was initially reported in early March 2013. Twitter account @evleaks leaked an image of the smart phone in its new color with the logo of Sprint printed at the back panel.
According to the @evleaks post, the Samsung Galaxy S3 Amethyst Purple arrival is predicted some time in mid-April. There are still some consumers who are attracted with the new color choices for old smart phones like the Samsung Galaxy S3.
More details about the Samsung Galaxy S3 in Amethyst Purple color can be found at this link: http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_wall.jsp?filterString=smartphone&isDeeplinked=true&INTNAV=ATG:HE:Smartphones
The Samsung Galaxy S3 can be purchased as well outright at the official Samsung stores. Meanwhile, Sprint will reportedly start taking pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S4 at a price of $250 with a two-year contract on April 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2