Samsung Galaxy S3: New Amethyst Purple Color Choice Available at Sprint
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 15, 2013 2:41 PM EST
Consumers can feast their eyes on a new color choice currently available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 at Sprint. The Amethyst Purple color shows the flashy side of the Samsung smart phone compared to the other available color choices such as Marble White, Pebble Blue, Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Sapphire Black and Titanium Grey.
Sprint reportedly announced the exclusive arrival of a 16GB version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 in Amethyst Purple with the lowered price of $99.99 for a two-year contract after a mail-in rebate worth $50. However, the GeekSugar report claims that the Galaxy S3 will be worth $149 with the two-year agreement.
The Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 has the standard specifications such as the 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD screen powered with a 1.5GHz dual-core CPU and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Other remarkable features and specifications include the 8MP camera, 2GB of RAM and built-in NFC.
The arrival of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Amethyst Purple at Sprint was initially reported in early March 2013. Twitter account @evleaks leaked an image of the smart phone in its new color with the logo of Sprint printed at the back panel.
According to the @evleaks post, the Samsung Galaxy S3 Amethyst Purple arrival is predicted some time in mid-April. There are still some consumers who are attracted with the new color choices for old smart phones like the Samsung Galaxy S3.
More details about the Samsung Galaxy S3 in Amethyst Purple color can be found at this link: http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_wall.jsp?filterString=smartphone&isDeeplinked=true&INTNAV=ATG:HE:Smartphones
The Samsung Galaxy S3 can be purchased as well outright at the official Samsung stores. Meanwhile, Sprint will reportedly start taking pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S4 at a price of $250 with a two-year contract on April 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar