Heiress Joselyn Wohl Accused Of Stabbing Life Coach Sajjadur Rahman
By Howard Koplowitz | April 15, 2013 7:12 AM EST
The life coach for Joselyn Wohl claims the 33-year-old real-estate heiress stabbed him with a fork during a dinner in September, according to court papers obtained by the New York Post Saturday.
“Without just cause or provocation, Joselyn Wohl intentionally struck, battered and assaulted” 31-year-old life coach Sajjadur Rahman, the Post quoted the lawsuit papers as stating.
The alleged stabbing incident occurred in September during a dinner at the Southampton, N.Y., home of Wohl’s father, real-estate honcho Larry Wohl.
Rahman’s attorney, Eric Richman, said his client was stabbed in the hand with the fork. He added that Rahman still has a piece of metal from the fork stuck in his finger.
“It was a defensive move. If he hadn’t gotten his hand up, she would have stabbed him in the face,” Richman told the Post.
The lawsuit comes six months after Joselyn Wohl was charged with assault for allegedly choking her sobriety coach, Heather McKean, the newspaper reported. The real-estate heiress has issues with alcohol and drugs, which is why McKean was hired, the sobriety coach’s attorney told the Post.
The lawyer, Bryan Swerling, said the alleged attack against his client, coupled with the purported stabbing of Joselyn Wohl’s life coach, shows that the heiress has problems with violence.
“I think the second incident speaks to a pattern of behavior,” Swerling said, noting that his client needs a spinal-fusion operation following the attack.
Joselyn Wohl’s family hired the sobriety coach for her, Swerling told DNAinfo.com.
“She was hired by the Wohls, Denise and Larry, to spend time with her daughter, who obviously had some issues,” Swerling told the website. “One day Joselyn made up her mind she didn't want Heather around anymore and attacked her on the stairwell and yanked her down the stairs.”
Larry Wohl allegedly promised to pay Rahman’s medical bills, but the life coach said he filed a lawsuit because the real-estate magnate never followed through on his vow, his attorney said.
“Sajjadur lost his job because he didn’t want to go back there after that to ensure his safety,” Richman said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks