UFO Sightings: Triangle-Shaped Mass of Lights Spotted in Houston, Texas
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 10, 2013 12:33 PM EST
In the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database, an unnamed witness reported spotting "very large triangle-shaped mass of lights moving very swiftly from southeast to northeast in a straight line" in Houston, Texas on Sunday, April 7. The witness revealed the UFO sighting occurred at around 3:33 a.m. in the backyard.
"The wide end of the triangle was in the front and the narrow end was at the back. At least 12 circular lights. Object looked almost translucent like it had no color to it except the lights which were a dull white. I lost sight of it very quickly," the witness recounted.
The witness further added that the unidentified flying object appeared to be soundless. "If I had to guess the size, it was easily a half a city block long," the witness stated. Unfortunately, the witness was not able to provide any image or video on the UFO sighting filed as Case No. 46653 at MUFON's witness database.
On April 4, the National UFO ALERT Rating System has been updated and Texas was given the UFO Alert 3 rating. MUFON released as well the statistics of the highest reporting states that filed UFO sightings for the month of March.
California is at the top spot with 59 UFO sighting cases filed followed by Florida with 30 cases then New York with 26 cases and Texas recorded 26 cases. The states with UFO Alert 4 rating with over 13 UFO sighting cases reported include Michigan, Arizona, Washington, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Oregon.
The UFO cases filed in these states range from unidentified entities observed as either landings, object suspension in the air or takeoffs. UFO sightings occur randomly in different locations and the alert rating system plus statistics provide information as to where the witnesses encountered the incident and how often at a certain period of time.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Former Malaysian Envoy Denies Assault Charges in New Zealand, Elects Trial By Jury
- ISIS War to Last For 4 Years; US Military Shows Videos of Airstrikes Hitting Militant Base [VIDEO]
- Ebola Stock Companies Suspended From Trading For Unverifiable Claims
- Australia Joins Global Effort to Stop Russian Website From Illegally Streaming Web Cam Feeds
- Baby Gammy Will Be Australian Citizen Soon
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan