UFO Sightings: Colourful UFO Spotted Near International Space Station [PHOTO+VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 8, 2013 5:00 PM EST
The year 2013 is marked with several sighting reports of Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) across the globe. NASA's International Space Station (ISS) is among those which have reported the sightings of these mysterious objects.
Scott Waring, editor of UFO Sightings Daily, said that the objects are seen on NASA Live feed almost every day. He also said that sometimes the objects come close to the International Space Station (ISS) and at times pass by it.
"There really is an endless stream of UFOs seen on the NASA ISS live cam. UFOs are recorded almost daily. Most the time they are matching speed with the ISS and far away, but sometimes they are moving about or past the ISS cam," said Scott.
He also added that there have been sightings of colourful discs flying in the sky. "Here we have a great example of a very colourful disk. This disk has several colours like green, yellow and dark orange."
Earlier in January a YouTube user 'Streetcap1' had recorded and uploaded wideos of UFOs appearing at different times in the sky near the (SS. The videos also included photographs of the disc-shaped UFOs taken by the NASA camera. In some videos the objects sighted were moving fast in a direction, while another clip showed the celestial object moving in slow motion.
Below is a video of the colourful disc-shaped object.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Enhanced Footage Of NASA's Tether Incident Proves Aliens Exist, Say UFO Believers And Experts [Watch Video]
- Headache: Rx – Sex 3X A Day
- Philippines’s Mayon Volcano Shoots Lava & Hot Boulders
- A Jawbone Found In Sydney Beach Has Been Matched To An 800-Year Old Skull
- Fung-Wong More Like Ketsana Than Haiyan; Kills 1, Displaces 470,000 Filipinos & Paralyses Metro Manila
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best