Houston Rockets Vs. Sacramento Kings: Where To Watch Live Stream Online Of Jeremy Lin Against Jimmer Fredette, Prediction, Preview
April 4, 2013 8:11 AM EST
The Houston Rockets are in the home stretch of the 2012-2013 NBA regular season.
Houston is firmly entrenched in the playoff race as the No.7 seed in the Western Conference. They have a three-game lead in the loss column over the Utah Jazz and Los Angeles Lakers, who are tied for the final postseason berth.
As long as the Rockets don’t collapse in their final eight games, the clubs should ease their way into the postseason. They have a fairly easy schedule down the stretch, starting with Wednesday night’s contest against the Sacramento Kings.
The teams will meet in Sacramento at 10 p.m. ET. Viewers can watch a live stream online by purchasing NBA League Pass Broadband.
The Rockets have won two straight games, and are set to get back two of their top players. James Harden should play after sitting out in both wins. Chandler Parsons is expected to be on the court after missing Houston’s last game.
It looked like the Rockets might be left out of the playoffs for a portion of the season. Now, the club has a chance to beat out the Golden State Warriors for the sixth seed. They trail Golden State by just one game.
Jeremy Lin is set to play his second game in April and the point guard is looking to continue his hot play from March. On April 1, Lin scored 19 points in a win against the Orlando Magic.
Sacramento has been one of the worst teams in the league, continuing the trend from the past few seasons. The Kings are out of playoff contention, with not much left to play for.
The biggest story surrounding the Kings is whether or not they are playing their final games in Sacramento. Mayor and former NBA star Kevin Johnson is trying to prevent the team from relocating to Seattle.
It’s the first time that the two teams are meeting since they completed a trade in February. Houston sent Patrick Patterson, Toney Douglas and Cole Aldrich to Sacramento for Francisco Garcia, Thomas Robinson and Tyler Honeycutt.
Even with the season essentially over, Jimmer Fredette has barely gotten any playing time. He’s been kept on the bench in three of the Kings last four games.
Betting Line: Houston-4, 217.5
Prediction: Houston 115, Sacramento 107
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid