Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart "Get Naked" in Steamy ’50 Shades of Grey’ Fan-Made Movie Trailer [WATCH VIDEO]
By Floyd Allen | April 1, 2013 9:45 AM EST
Following reports that Kristen Stewart had declared wanting to appear in another film with Robert Pattinson, the Robsten fans have again pushed for their idols to be in the running for yet undeclared and unprocessed casting for controversial Fifty Shades of Grey.
Though it was initially posted in 2011, a video of the celebrity power couple have again hit the headlines and made some noises for Robert and Kristen. The four-minute video posted by YouTube user, eldin82, feature Robsten in a series of passionate sequences. Watching the clip, it was obvious that the video was not entirely of Robert and Kristen together in a scene.
But the videographer with the excellent skills in cut to cut editing was able to pull off a four-minute sequence with great story lines and able to integrate hot, steamy shots in every scene. The video by edlin82 was posted originally to convince 50-Shades-of-Grey film officials that Robsten are the perfect pair to star as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele.
A closer study and indepth research revealed that the four-minute video is a combination of clips from different scenes of the Twilight lovers in other films they appeared in. Some of these films include Robert’s Remember Me and Kristen’s Welcome to the Rileys. Some YouTube users who are real Robsten fans were able to dig some parts of the video: the music videos “Hunger” and “30 Seconds from Mars.” It will not be a surprise if there are scenes from On The Road that have been inserted in the video that has continued to receive rave responses from fans.
It began with a clip of Robert coming in to their crib, taking off his clothes and walked hot and sexy towards his lady love; the scene then panned to Kristen waiting, standing open-mouthed, by the bedroom door, in sexy lacy, black lingerie. Then a series of steamy scenes ensued, that only adults should be watching. Even teens should be guided by their parents when watching the steamy video titled, “’50 Shades of Grey’: Master of my Universe.”
Robert and Kristen are strong contenders for the role of Christian and Anastasia in 50 Shades of Grey. Millions of tween fans are rooting for the Twilight lovers to take the career-changing roles. The film is based on a book written by E.L. James, who apparently vehemently disagreed to have Robert and Kristen be cast for the highly-coveted role. According to reports, James based his book on the characters of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, created by Stephenie Meyer in her Twilight bestseller.
Though there were recurring reports that Kristen will star as Anastasia, the Speak star denied ever being approached for the film. In an interview with author Talia Soghomonian, Kristen spoke out about “any prospect of nabbing the Anastasia role.” Anastasia is character of a “shy college graduate turned Red Room of Pain participant.”
"First of all, they haven't called me or anything, they haven't offered me the part. It's spicy. Yeah. I don't know, I haven't read the whole thing and it's also a highly coveted part everyone is trying to. But I'm pretty daring," Kristen was quoted as telling Soghomonian in an interview, according to Enstarz, citing a separate report by HollywoodLife.com.
While no casts have been confirmed to play the lead roles for ’50 Shades of Grey,’ the film is set to be released in Summer 2014. This means, that the film should have begun shooting in January 2013. Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev; Matt Bromer and Alexis Bledel remain to be strong contenders for the coveted Christian Grey- Anastasia Steele roles . Full steamy video can be watched here.
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Casting: Kristen Stewart as Anastasia Steele [PHOTOS]
Robert Pattinson: Twilight Star Inspires a Collection of Happy Easter Funny Photo Memes [SLIDESHOW]
Kristen Stewart Lands A Sexy Role in “The Big Shoe” with another British Actor, Jim Sturgess [PHOTOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date