Los Angeles Lakers Vs. Sacramento Kings: Where To Watch Live Online Stream, Preview, Prediction, Betting Odds, Will Bryant Play Against DeMarcus Cousins, Jimmer Fredette?
By IB Times Staff Reporter | March 31, 2013 11:28 AM EST
A hobbled Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash lead the Los Angeles Lakers on their mini road trip to Arco Arena, as they take on the Sacramento Kings Saturday night.
Bryant is suffering from a bone spur in his left foot and is listed as probable, while Nash has hamstring and hip injuries and is questionable.
The Lakers have dropped four of their last five games, and are battling Utah for the West’s final playoff spot.
Bryant has reportedly been bothered by the injury for several games, but the effects started show Thursday after L.A.’s 113-103 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks.
Dwight Howard had 15 points, 15 rebounds, and three blocks, while Bryant totaled 30 points, and Nash posted 16 points and six assists.
Even with each Laker starting reaching double figures, L.A. couldn’t overcome 18 turnovers and a 25 percent shooting from 3-point range.
L.A. now meets a young Kings squad led by power forward DeMarcus Cousins, who recorded his 32nd double-double of the season with 34 points and 14 rebounds in Sacramento’s 117-103 win over the Phoenix Suns.
Guard Isaiah Thomas scored 23 points on top of eight assists, and Patrick Patterson came off the bench for 10 points and 10 rebounds, with Sacramento winning the rebound battle 50-37.
Jimmer Fredette totaled 12 minutes of action, shooting 3-for-5 for seven points, but could see more action against a Lakers squad that has traditionally had trouble with deft guards.
The game tips-off at 10 p.m. Eastern time, and you can watch a live online stream by purchasing NBA League Pass Broadband here.
Betting Odds: L.A. is favored by 1.5 points.
Over/Under: 217 points
Prediction: L.A. will a few steps slower than the Kings with Bryant and Nash hurt. Howard will have to have a huge game, while trying to contain the emerging Cousins. Thomas should be able to penetrate and dish, especially if Fredette gets more time. Look for the Kings and Lakers to play a tight game, with L.A. just coming out on top.
Predicted Score: Los Angeles 110, Sacramento 108
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design