Los Angeles Lakers Vs. Sacramento Kings: Where To Watch Live Online Stream, Preview, Prediction, Betting Odds, Will Bryant Play Against DeMarcus Cousins, Jimmer Fredette?
By IB Times Staff Reporter | March 31, 2013 11:28 AM EST
A hobbled Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash lead the Los Angeles Lakers on their mini road trip to Arco Arena, as they take on the Sacramento Kings Saturday night.
Bryant is suffering from a bone spur in his left foot and is listed as probable, while Nash has hamstring and hip injuries and is questionable.
The Lakers have dropped four of their last five games, and are battling Utah for the West’s final playoff spot.
Bryant has reportedly been bothered by the injury for several games, but the effects started show Thursday after L.A.’s 113-103 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks.
Dwight Howard had 15 points, 15 rebounds, and three blocks, while Bryant totaled 30 points, and Nash posted 16 points and six assists.
Even with each Laker starting reaching double figures, L.A. couldn’t overcome 18 turnovers and a 25 percent shooting from 3-point range.
L.A. now meets a young Kings squad led by power forward DeMarcus Cousins, who recorded his 32nd double-double of the season with 34 points and 14 rebounds in Sacramento’s 117-103 win over the Phoenix Suns.
Guard Isaiah Thomas scored 23 points on top of eight assists, and Patrick Patterson came off the bench for 10 points and 10 rebounds, with Sacramento winning the rebound battle 50-37.
Jimmer Fredette totaled 12 minutes of action, shooting 3-for-5 for seven points, but could see more action against a Lakers squad that has traditionally had trouble with deft guards.
The game tips-off at 10 p.m. Eastern time, and you can watch a live online stream by purchasing NBA League Pass Broadband here.
Betting Odds: L.A. is favored by 1.5 points.
Over/Under: 217 points
Prediction: L.A. will a few steps slower than the Kings with Bryant and Nash hurt. Howard will have to have a huge game, while trying to contain the emerging Cousins. Thomas should be able to penetrate and dish, especially if Fredette gets more time. Look for the Kings and Lakers to play a tight game, with L.A. just coming out on top.
Predicted Score: Los Angeles 110, Sacramento 108
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More