Jeremy Lin Watch: Houston Rockets Vs. Los Angeles Clippers, Where To Watch Live Online Stream, Preview, Prediction, Betting Odds, Lin, James Harden Meet Blake Griffin, Chris Paul
By IB Times Staff Reporter | March 31, 2013 6:56 AM EST
Jeremy Lin and the Houston Rockets will try to thwart Chris Paul and the Los Angeles Clippers efforts win the their 50th game of the season Saturday night at the Toyota Center.
The Clippers had their first chance to win 50 games in a single season in franchise history Friday against the San Antonio Spurs, but fell just short in a 104-102 loss thanks to Tim Duncan’s season-high 34 points and last second jumper.
Paul totaled 12 assists with 14 points, and forward Blake Griffin scored a team-high 14 points and grabbed eight rebounds.
Jamal Crawford continued his campaign for Sixth Man of the Year honors with 16 points, but the L.A. couldn’t match Duncan and Tony Parker’s 24 points and eight assists.
The Rockets are firmly entrenched in the bottom half of the Western Conference playoff standings at No. 7, but have suffered two straight losses.
Lin and guard James Harden combined for 15 points and each shot 3-for-9 from the floor in Houston’s 103-94 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies Friday.
Forwards Chandler Parsons and Donatas Motiejunas both scored 16 points, but Houston came out flat in the second half, while connecting on nine of their 27 3-point attempts.
In the last four contests, Lin has hit a bit of a funk after ripping off 10 straight double-digit scoring games, with Houston going 6-4 during that stretch.
The game tips-off at 8 p.m. Eastern time, and you can watch a live online stream by purchasing NBA League Pass Broadband here.
Betting Odds: Houston is favored by 1.5 points.
Over/Under: 206 points
Prediction: Clippers frontcourt of Griffin and DeAndre Jordan will overwhelm Houston, and Paul gives Harden and Lin a rough defensive matchup. The Rockets will have to keep up in the first half, come out strong the third, and pick their 3-point spots better. Still L.A. should capture their franchise best 50th win.
Predicted Score: Los Angeles 101, Houston 97
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 US Open Round of 16: Grigor Dimitrov vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged