Miami Heat Vs. Charlotte Bobcats: Where To Watch Live Online Stream Of Miami’s Attempt at 26 consecutive Wins, Preview, Prediction, Betting Odds
March 25, 2013 5:58 AM EST
With no signs of slowing down, the Miami Heat go for their 26th straight win Sunday night against the visiting Charlotte Bobcats at AmericanAirlines Arena.
Miami and MVP-favorite LeBron James took care of victory No. 25 on their incredible streak by blowing out the Detroit Pistons 103-89 Friday.
James led all scorers with 29 points, including eight rebounds, and eight assists, along with two steals, covering for a poor 7-for-17 shooting night from partner in crime Dwyane Wade.
Shane Battier came off the pine for 11 points, knocking down two 3-pointers, and guard Norris Cole notched 10 points, four assists, and four steals in 22 minutes.
Sunday will be Miami’s last home game in March, as they hit the road to meet Orlando, Chicago, New Orleans, and Western Conference power San Antonio in the month's final week.
The Heat already defeated Charlotte twice this season, once in a 13-point blowout, and the other was win No. 2 in Miami’s streak back on Feb. 4.
Kicking the Heat from their perch high above the rest of the league could be lottery-bound Charlotte’s biggest accomplishment this season.
The Bobcats had a two game win streak broken Saturday after losing to Detroit 92-91 in the final 30 seconds.
With four starters reaching double-figures, second-year guard Kemba Walker scored 25 points, and Bismack Biyombo posted his fourth double-double of the season with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
Walker did have four steals, but also gave up four turnovers.
It was the Bobcats first game after learning veteran center Brendan Haywood will miss the rest of the season with a left foot injury.
The game begins at 6 p.m. Eastern and will be broadcast by Sun Sports and Fox Sports Carolina, or you can watch a live online stream by purchasing NBA League Pass Broadband here.
Betting Odds: Miami is favored by 17 points.
Over/Under: 199 points
Prediction: Miami faced an undermanned and young Cleveland team last week, and fell behind by 27 points. That may not happen against the Bobcats, but the Heat are still susceptible to a letdown like any other team. Assuming James continues his dominance, and Wade provides a second offensive punch, Miami will win it’s 26th straight.
Predicted Score: Miami 109, Charlotte 90
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- WWE SummerSlam Results & Highlights: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Rafael Nadal Will Miss 2014 US Open; Roger Federer Looking to Pounce on Rival
- Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display