Miami Heat Vs. Charlotte Bobcats: Where To Watch Live Online Stream Of Miami’s Attempt at 26 consecutive Wins, Preview, Prediction, Betting Odds
March 25, 2013 5:58 AM EST
With no signs of slowing down, the Miami Heat go for their 26th straight win Sunday night against the visiting Charlotte Bobcats at AmericanAirlines Arena.
Miami and MVP-favorite LeBron James took care of victory No. 25 on their incredible streak by blowing out the Detroit Pistons 103-89 Friday.
James led all scorers with 29 points, including eight rebounds, and eight assists, along with two steals, covering for a poor 7-for-17 shooting night from partner in crime Dwyane Wade.
Shane Battier came off the pine for 11 points, knocking down two 3-pointers, and guard Norris Cole notched 10 points, four assists, and four steals in 22 minutes.
Sunday will be Miami’s last home game in March, as they hit the road to meet Orlando, Chicago, New Orleans, and Western Conference power San Antonio in the month's final week.
The Heat already defeated Charlotte twice this season, once in a 13-point blowout, and the other was win No. 2 in Miami’s streak back on Feb. 4.
Kicking the Heat from their perch high above the rest of the league could be lottery-bound Charlotte’s biggest accomplishment this season.
The Bobcats had a two game win streak broken Saturday after losing to Detroit 92-91 in the final 30 seconds.
With four starters reaching double-figures, second-year guard Kemba Walker scored 25 points, and Bismack Biyombo posted his fourth double-double of the season with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
Walker did have four steals, but also gave up four turnovers.
It was the Bobcats first game after learning veteran center Brendan Haywood will miss the rest of the season with a left foot injury.
The game begins at 6 p.m. Eastern and will be broadcast by Sun Sports and Fox Sports Carolina, or you can watch a live online stream by purchasing NBA League Pass Broadband here.
Betting Odds: Miami is favored by 17 points.
Over/Under: 199 points
Prediction: Miami faced an undermanned and young Cleveland team last week, and fell behind by 27 points. That may not happen against the Bobcats, but the Heat are still susceptible to a letdown like any other team. Assuming James continues his dominance, and Wade provides a second offensive punch, Miami will win it’s 26th straight.
Predicted Score: Miami 109, Charlotte 90
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June