Miami Heat Vs. Charlotte Bobcats: Where To Watch Live Online Stream Of Miami’s Attempt at 26 consecutive Wins, Preview, Prediction, Betting Odds
March 25, 2013 5:58 AM EST
With no signs of slowing down, the Miami Heat go for their 26th straight win Sunday night against the visiting Charlotte Bobcats at AmericanAirlines Arena.
Miami and MVP-favorite LeBron James took care of victory No. 25 on their incredible streak by blowing out the Detroit Pistons 103-89 Friday.
James led all scorers with 29 points, including eight rebounds, and eight assists, along with two steals, covering for a poor 7-for-17 shooting night from partner in crime Dwyane Wade.
Shane Battier came off the pine for 11 points, knocking down two 3-pointers, and guard Norris Cole notched 10 points, four assists, and four steals in 22 minutes.
Sunday will be Miami’s last home game in March, as they hit the road to meet Orlando, Chicago, New Orleans, and Western Conference power San Antonio in the month's final week.
The Heat already defeated Charlotte twice this season, once in a 13-point blowout, and the other was win No. 2 in Miami’s streak back on Feb. 4.
Kicking the Heat from their perch high above the rest of the league could be lottery-bound Charlotte’s biggest accomplishment this season.
The Bobcats had a two game win streak broken Saturday after losing to Detroit 92-91 in the final 30 seconds.
With four starters reaching double-figures, second-year guard Kemba Walker scored 25 points, and Bismack Biyombo posted his fourth double-double of the season with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
Walker did have four steals, but also gave up four turnovers.
It was the Bobcats first game after learning veteran center Brendan Haywood will miss the rest of the season with a left foot injury.
The game begins at 6 p.m. Eastern and will be broadcast by Sun Sports and Fox Sports Carolina, or you can watch a live online stream by purchasing NBA League Pass Broadband here.
Betting Odds: Miami is favored by 17 points.
Over/Under: 199 points
Prediction: Miami faced an undermanned and young Cleveland team last week, and fell behind by 27 points. That may not happen against the Bobcats, but the Heat are still susceptible to a letdown like any other team. Assuming James continues his dominance, and Wade provides a second offensive punch, Miami will win it’s 26th straight.
Predicted Score: Miami 109, Charlotte 90
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28