Miami Heat Vs. Charlotte Bobcats: Where To Watch Live Online Stream Of Miami’s Attempt at 26 consecutive Wins, Preview, Prediction, Betting Odds
March 25, 2013 5:58 AM EST
With no signs of slowing down, the Miami Heat go for their 26th straight win Sunday night against the visiting Charlotte Bobcats at AmericanAirlines Arena.
Miami and MVP-favorite LeBron James took care of victory No. 25 on their incredible streak by blowing out the Detroit Pistons 103-89 Friday.
James led all scorers with 29 points, including eight rebounds, and eight assists, along with two steals, covering for a poor 7-for-17 shooting night from partner in crime Dwyane Wade.
Shane Battier came off the pine for 11 points, knocking down two 3-pointers, and guard Norris Cole notched 10 points, four assists, and four steals in 22 minutes.
Sunday will be Miami’s last home game in March, as they hit the road to meet Orlando, Chicago, New Orleans, and Western Conference power San Antonio in the month's final week.
The Heat already defeated Charlotte twice this season, once in a 13-point blowout, and the other was win No. 2 in Miami’s streak back on Feb. 4.
Kicking the Heat from their perch high above the rest of the league could be lottery-bound Charlotte’s biggest accomplishment this season.
The Bobcats had a two game win streak broken Saturday after losing to Detroit 92-91 in the final 30 seconds.
With four starters reaching double-figures, second-year guard Kemba Walker scored 25 points, and Bismack Biyombo posted his fourth double-double of the season with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
Walker did have four steals, but also gave up four turnovers.
It was the Bobcats first game after learning veteran center Brendan Haywood will miss the rest of the season with a left foot injury.
The game begins at 6 p.m. Eastern and will be broadcast by Sun Sports and Fox Sports Carolina, or you can watch a live online stream by purchasing NBA League Pass Broadband here.
Betting Odds: Miami is favored by 17 points.
Over/Under: 199 points
Prediction: Miami faced an undermanned and young Cleveland team last week, and fell behind by 27 points. That may not happen against the Bobcats, but the Heat are still susceptible to a letdown like any other team. Assuming James continues his dominance, and Wade provides a second offensive punch, Miami will win it’s 26th straight.
Predicted Score: Miami 109, Charlotte 90
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan