Miami Heat Vs. Charlotte Bobcats: Where To Watch Live Online Stream Of Miami’s Attempt at 26 consecutive Wins, Preview, Prediction, Betting Odds
March 25, 2013 5:58 AM EST
With no signs of slowing down, the Miami Heat go for their 26th straight win Sunday night against the visiting Charlotte Bobcats at AmericanAirlines Arena.
Miami and MVP-favorite LeBron James took care of victory No. 25 on their incredible streak by blowing out the Detroit Pistons 103-89 Friday.
James led all scorers with 29 points, including eight rebounds, and eight assists, along with two steals, covering for a poor 7-for-17 shooting night from partner in crime Dwyane Wade.
Shane Battier came off the pine for 11 points, knocking down two 3-pointers, and guard Norris Cole notched 10 points, four assists, and four steals in 22 minutes.
Sunday will be Miami’s last home game in March, as they hit the road to meet Orlando, Chicago, New Orleans, and Western Conference power San Antonio in the month's final week.
The Heat already defeated Charlotte twice this season, once in a 13-point blowout, and the other was win No. 2 in Miami’s streak back on Feb. 4.
Kicking the Heat from their perch high above the rest of the league could be lottery-bound Charlotte’s biggest accomplishment this season.
The Bobcats had a two game win streak broken Saturday after losing to Detroit 92-91 in the final 30 seconds.
With four starters reaching double-figures, second-year guard Kemba Walker scored 25 points, and Bismack Biyombo posted his fourth double-double of the season with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
Walker did have four steals, but also gave up four turnovers.
It was the Bobcats first game after learning veteran center Brendan Haywood will miss the rest of the season with a left foot injury.
The game begins at 6 p.m. Eastern and will be broadcast by Sun Sports and Fox Sports Carolina, or you can watch a live online stream by purchasing NBA League Pass Broadband here.
Betting Odds: Miami is favored by 17 points.
Over/Under: 199 points
Prediction: Miami faced an undermanned and young Cleveland team last week, and fell behind by 27 points. That may not happen against the Bobcats, but the Heat are still susceptible to a letdown like any other team. Assuming James continues his dominance, and Wade provides a second offensive punch, Miami will win it’s 26th straight.
Predicted Score: Miami 109, Charlotte 90
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR Preview
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date