Twitter Feud: Drake Bell VS Justin Bieber - Again
By Diadem Pambid | March 21, 2013 7:39 PM EST
Almost everyone on Twitter knows about Justin Bieber's fans' feud with Nickelodeon star, Drake Bell. It wasn't long ago when Drake Bell decided to pick a fight on the social networking site. Now, Bell has done it once again all thanks to a tweet sent out by MTV News about Bieber's song writing capability. How have "Beliebers" reacted to the tweets?
It's not surprising to read hateful and vengeful tweets aimed against Drake Bell from "Beliebers." Late last year, Drake Bell received tons of death threats on Twitter all thanks to dissing Justin Bieber. While fans of Bell may find his humour and sarcasm incredibly hilarious, fans of Bieber were not the least bit amused.
Some had even gone to the point of tweeting the craziest photos. One fans sent Bell a photo of a large kitchen knife while another imposed that they throw Bell's body in a pit. Drake Bell once again responded to the tweets but this time in a calmer manner.
"I haven't listened to much Justin Bieber but his songs must be full of hate and rage because that's what his believers are filled with," stated Bell.
Justin Bieber, on the other hand, tried to smooth things out between his fans and Drake Bell by tweeting all about his love for the Nickelodeon television show starring Bell.
"Drake and Josh was my favorite show as a kid. Really," stated Bieber.
Obviously, it has been a while since "Beliebers" have been sending vitriolic messages to Drake. Of course, blame it on Drake Bell to start another Twitter feud with "Beliebers." On March 20, MTV News tweeted about Justin Bieber's song entitled, "Never Say Never."
According to the tweet, Bieber's song was originally called "Sexy Together" and had been intended for Travis Garland. The tweet had gone wrong due to Drake Bell who replied to the tweet with the statement as follows.
"@MTVNews @travisgarladn Wait! Are you saying Justin doesn't write his own songs? I'm shocked!!!"
Of course, "Beliebers" once again took the sarcastic tweet as a diss against Bieber. A few fans of the Canadian singer had once again resorted to death threats one of which states, "@DrakeBell I will kill you some day you low life loser... I used to like u."
Justin Bieber hasn't spoken up on Drake's tweet. As for Drake Bell, hopefully the Nickelodeon star finds something else to do with his time than to pick a fight with Justin Bieber's fans - no matter how fun it can be.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists