Twitter Feud: Drake Bell VS Justin Bieber - Again
By Diadem Pambid | March 21, 2013 7:39 PM EST
Almost everyone on Twitter knows about Justin Bieber's fans' feud with Nickelodeon star, Drake Bell. It wasn't long ago when Drake Bell decided to pick a fight on the social networking site. Now, Bell has done it once again all thanks to a tweet sent out by MTV News about Bieber's song writing capability. How have "Beliebers" reacted to the tweets?
It's not surprising to read hateful and vengeful tweets aimed against Drake Bell from "Beliebers." Late last year, Drake Bell received tons of death threats on Twitter all thanks to dissing Justin Bieber. While fans of Bell may find his humour and sarcasm incredibly hilarious, fans of Bieber were not the least bit amused.
Some had even gone to the point of tweeting the craziest photos. One fans sent Bell a photo of a large kitchen knife while another imposed that they throw Bell's body in a pit. Drake Bell once again responded to the tweets but this time in a calmer manner.
"I haven't listened to much Justin Bieber but his songs must be full of hate and rage because that's what his believers are filled with," stated Bell.
Justin Bieber, on the other hand, tried to smooth things out between his fans and Drake Bell by tweeting all about his love for the Nickelodeon television show starring Bell.
"Drake and Josh was my favorite show as a kid. Really," stated Bieber.
Obviously, it has been a while since "Beliebers" have been sending vitriolic messages to Drake. Of course, blame it on Drake Bell to start another Twitter feud with "Beliebers." On March 20, MTV News tweeted about Justin Bieber's song entitled, "Never Say Never."
According to the tweet, Bieber's song was originally called "Sexy Together" and had been intended for Travis Garland. The tweet had gone wrong due to Drake Bell who replied to the tweet with the statement as follows.
"@MTVNews @travisgarladn Wait! Are you saying Justin doesn't write his own songs? I'm shocked!!!"
Of course, "Beliebers" once again took the sarcastic tweet as a diss against Bieber. A few fans of the Canadian singer had once again resorted to death threats one of which states, "@DrakeBell I will kill you some day you low life loser... I used to like u."
Justin Bieber hasn't spoken up on Drake's tweet. As for Drake Bell, hopefully the Nickelodeon star finds something else to do with his time than to pick a fight with Justin Bieber's fans - no matter how fun it can be.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS