Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Nicholas Financial, Tile Shop, MannKind Corporation, Solazyme, Fuel Systems Solutions, AMAG, Oracle, Foster Wheeler, Electronic Arts)
By Sreeja VN | March 21, 2013 4:19 PM EST
Nicholas Financial Inc. (NASDAQ:NICK) shares surged 14.05 percent to $15.10 in post-market trading. The company announced that the Board of Directors of the Company has retained Janney Montgomery Scott LLC as its independent financial advisor to assist the Board of Directors in evaluating possible strategic alternatives for the company.
Tile Shop Hldgs Inc. (NASDAQ:TTS) shares climbed 7.35 percent to $22.50 in post-market trading. The company Wednesday said that Tile Shop Holdings has been added to growing stock report's NASDAQ gainers watch list.
MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) shares advanced 2.99 percent to $3.45 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $1.57-$3.67 and a market capitalization of $579.34 million.
Solazyme Inc. (NASDAQ:STSI) shares gained 2.04 percent to $8.50 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $6.45- $16.31 and a market capitalization of $514.44 million.
Fuel Systems Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:FSYS) shares advanced 1.94 percent to $16.82 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $13.38-$28.28 and a market capitalization of $330.39 million.
AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAG) shares declined 8.51 percent to $20.20 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $12.43-$22.16 and a market capitalization of $475.64 million.
Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) shares dropped 7.20 percent to $33.19 in post-market trading. The company said Wednesday after the markets closed that its third quarter profit remained essentially flat with last year's level, as lower expenses and income tax provision offset a slight decline in revenue.
Foster Wheeler AG (NASDAQ:FWLT) shares slumped 4.12 percent to $21.65 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $15.26-$27.13 and a market capitalization of $2.39 billion.
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) shares fell 2.77 percent to $16.86 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week average of $10.77-$19.51 and a market capitalization of $5.21 billion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air