Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Nicholas Financial, Tile Shop, MannKind Corporation, Solazyme, Fuel Systems Solutions, AMAG, Oracle, Foster Wheeler, Electronic Arts)
By Sreeja VN | March 21, 2013 4:19 PM EST
Nicholas Financial Inc. (NASDAQ:NICK) shares surged 14.05 percent to $15.10 in post-market trading. The company announced that the Board of Directors of the Company has retained Janney Montgomery Scott LLC as its independent financial advisor to assist the Board of Directors in evaluating possible strategic alternatives for the company.
Tile Shop Hldgs Inc. (NASDAQ:TTS) shares climbed 7.35 percent to $22.50 in post-market trading. The company Wednesday said that Tile Shop Holdings has been added to growing stock report's NASDAQ gainers watch list.
MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) shares advanced 2.99 percent to $3.45 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $1.57-$3.67 and a market capitalization of $579.34 million.
Solazyme Inc. (NASDAQ:STSI) shares gained 2.04 percent to $8.50 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $6.45- $16.31 and a market capitalization of $514.44 million.
Fuel Systems Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:FSYS) shares advanced 1.94 percent to $16.82 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $13.38-$28.28 and a market capitalization of $330.39 million.
AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAG) shares declined 8.51 percent to $20.20 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $12.43-$22.16 and a market capitalization of $475.64 million.
Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) shares dropped 7.20 percent to $33.19 in post-market trading. The company said Wednesday after the markets closed that its third quarter profit remained essentially flat with last year's level, as lower expenses and income tax provision offset a slight decline in revenue.
Foster Wheeler AG (NASDAQ:FWLT) shares slumped 4.12 percent to $21.65 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $15.26-$27.13 and a market capitalization of $2.39 billion.
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) shares fell 2.77 percent to $16.86 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week average of $10.77-$19.51 and a market capitalization of $5.21 billion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage