Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Nicholas Financial, Tile Shop, MannKind Corporation, Solazyme, Fuel Systems Solutions, AMAG, Oracle, Foster Wheeler, Electronic Arts)
By Sreeja VN | March 21, 2013 4:19 PM EST
Nicholas Financial Inc. (NASDAQ:NICK) shares surged 14.05 percent to $15.10 in post-market trading. The company announced that the Board of Directors of the Company has retained Janney Montgomery Scott LLC as its independent financial advisor to assist the Board of Directors in evaluating possible strategic alternatives for the company.
Tile Shop Hldgs Inc. (NASDAQ:TTS) shares climbed 7.35 percent to $22.50 in post-market trading. The company Wednesday said that Tile Shop Holdings has been added to growing stock report's NASDAQ gainers watch list.
MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) shares advanced 2.99 percent to $3.45 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $1.57-$3.67 and a market capitalization of $579.34 million.
Solazyme Inc. (NASDAQ:STSI) shares gained 2.04 percent to $8.50 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $6.45- $16.31 and a market capitalization of $514.44 million.
Fuel Systems Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:FSYS) shares advanced 1.94 percent to $16.82 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $13.38-$28.28 and a market capitalization of $330.39 million.
AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAG) shares declined 8.51 percent to $20.20 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $12.43-$22.16 and a market capitalization of $475.64 million.
Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) shares dropped 7.20 percent to $33.19 in post-market trading. The company said Wednesday after the markets closed that its third quarter profit remained essentially flat with last year's level, as lower expenses and income tax provision offset a slight decline in revenue.
Foster Wheeler AG (NASDAQ:FWLT) shares slumped 4.12 percent to $21.65 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $15.26-$27.13 and a market capitalization of $2.39 billion.
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) shares fell 2.77 percent to $16.86 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week average of $10.77-$19.51 and a market capitalization of $5.21 billion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border