Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Nicholas Financial, Tile Shop, MannKind Corporation, Solazyme, Fuel Systems Solutions, AMAG, Oracle, Foster Wheeler, Electronic Arts)
By Sreeja VN | March 21, 2013 4:19 PM EST
Nicholas Financial Inc. (NASDAQ:NICK) shares surged 14.05 percent to $15.10 in post-market trading. The company announced that the Board of Directors of the Company has retained Janney Montgomery Scott LLC as its independent financial advisor to assist the Board of Directors in evaluating possible strategic alternatives for the company.
Tile Shop Hldgs Inc. (NASDAQ:TTS) shares climbed 7.35 percent to $22.50 in post-market trading. The company Wednesday said that Tile Shop Holdings has been added to growing stock report's NASDAQ gainers watch list.
MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) shares advanced 2.99 percent to $3.45 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $1.57-$3.67 and a market capitalization of $579.34 million.
Solazyme Inc. (NASDAQ:STSI) shares gained 2.04 percent to $8.50 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $6.45- $16.31 and a market capitalization of $514.44 million.
Fuel Systems Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:FSYS) shares advanced 1.94 percent to $16.82 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $13.38-$28.28 and a market capitalization of $330.39 million.
AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAG) shares declined 8.51 percent to $20.20 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $12.43-$22.16 and a market capitalization of $475.64 million.
Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) shares dropped 7.20 percent to $33.19 in post-market trading. The company said Wednesday after the markets closed that its third quarter profit remained essentially flat with last year's level, as lower expenses and income tax provision offset a slight decline in revenue.
Foster Wheeler AG (NASDAQ:FWLT) shares slumped 4.12 percent to $21.65 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $15.26-$27.13 and a market capitalization of $2.39 billion.
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) shares fell 2.77 percent to $16.86 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week average of $10.77-$19.51 and a market capitalization of $5.21 billion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch