Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Nicholas Financial, Tile Shop, MannKind Corporation, Solazyme, Fuel Systems Solutions, AMAG, Oracle, Foster Wheeler, Electronic Arts)
By Sreeja VN | March 21, 2013 4:19 PM EST
Nicholas Financial Inc. (NASDAQ:NICK) shares surged 14.05 percent to $15.10 in post-market trading. The company announced that the Board of Directors of the Company has retained Janney Montgomery Scott LLC as its independent financial advisor to assist the Board of Directors in evaluating possible strategic alternatives for the company.
Tile Shop Hldgs Inc. (NASDAQ:TTS) shares climbed 7.35 percent to $22.50 in post-market trading. The company Wednesday said that Tile Shop Holdings has been added to growing stock report's NASDAQ gainers watch list.
MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) shares advanced 2.99 percent to $3.45 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $1.57-$3.67 and a market capitalization of $579.34 million.
Solazyme Inc. (NASDAQ:STSI) shares gained 2.04 percent to $8.50 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $6.45- $16.31 and a market capitalization of $514.44 million.
Fuel Systems Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:FSYS) shares advanced 1.94 percent to $16.82 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $13.38-$28.28 and a market capitalization of $330.39 million.
AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAG) shares declined 8.51 percent to $20.20 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $12.43-$22.16 and a market capitalization of $475.64 million.
Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) shares dropped 7.20 percent to $33.19 in post-market trading. The company said Wednesday after the markets closed that its third quarter profit remained essentially flat with last year's level, as lower expenses and income tax provision offset a slight decline in revenue.
Foster Wheeler AG (NASDAQ:FWLT) shares slumped 4.12 percent to $21.65 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $15.26-$27.13 and a market capitalization of $2.39 billion.
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) shares fell 2.77 percent to $16.86 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week average of $10.77-$19.51 and a market capitalization of $5.21 billion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]