Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Williams-Sonoma, Cobalt International, Amerisource, Puma Biotech, Forest Oil, New Mountain, RLJ Lodging, LyondellBasell, Tidewater, Ingredion)
By Satya Nagendra | March 20, 2013 5:22 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Tuesday were Williams-Sonoma, Cobalt International Energy, AmerisourceBergen Corp, Puma Biotechnology and Forest Oil Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were New Mountain Finance, RLJ Lodging Trust, LyondellBasell Industries, Tidewater and Ingredion Inc.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE:WSM) shares climbed 5.93 percent to $47.89 in post-market trading. The company reported fourth quarter net profit of $133.7 million or $1.34 per share, up from $122.6 million or $1.17 per share in the same period last year and also topped Reuters' estimate of $1.29 per share.
Cobalt International Energy, Inc. (NYSE:CIE) shares surged 4.69 percent to $27.00 in post-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that the Shenandoah #2R appraisal well encountered more than 1,000 net feet of oil pay in multiple high quality lower tertiary-aged reservoirs. Log and pressure data from both the Shenandoah appraisal well and the 2009 Shenandoah discovery well indicate the presence of exceptionally high quality reservoirs and hydrocarbons.
AmerisourceBergen Corp. (NYSE:ABC) shares surged 2.62 percent to $51.37 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $35.48, a 52-week high of $52.15 and $14.18 billion in market capitalization.
Puma Biotechnology Inc. (NYSE:PBYI) shares advanced 2.32 percent to $28.43 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $10.00, a 52-week high of $29.70 and $796.60 million in market capitalization.
Forest Oil Corp. (NYSE:FST) shares gained 2.16 percent to $5.85 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 7 percent in regular trading.
New Mountain Finance Corp. (NYSE:NMFC) shares plunged 3.42 percent to $14.14 in post-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that it has commenced an underwritten primary offering of 2,000,000 shares of its common stock and a concurrent underwritten secondary offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock on behalf of a selling stockholder.
RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE:RLJ) shares plunged 2.76 percent to $21.52 in post-market trading. The company announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 11,500,000 common shares of beneficial interest.
LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB) shares declined 2.36 percent to $62.50 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $35.97, a 52-week high of $65.69 and $51.75 billion in market capitalization.
Tidewater Inc. (NYSE:TDW) shares fell 2.01 percent to $47.05 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $42.33, a 52-week high of $56.73 and $2.37 billion in market capitalization.
Ingredion Inc. (NYSE:INGR) shares declined 1.86 percent to $67.56 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $45.30, a 52-week high of $70.42 and $5.32 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored