Bieber Bawls: Justin Bieber Mourns Loss of 11-Year-Old Fan
By Diadem Pambid | March 20, 2013 12:25 PM EST
Former Disney star, Selena Gomez may have enjoyed dissing ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber, during her interview with David Letterman. Both stars talked about Bieber where they indirectly called him a "cry baby." For one, Bieber is definitely crying now but for one reason of which involves the death of a fan.
Whatever the press may say about Bieber, there is one thing sure about the 19-year old singer - Justin has got a big heart. On the untimely death of Bieber's fan, Briana Tejada, Justin made sure she felt the love. Justin started a social media campaign mourning the death of his 11-year old Cancer-stricken fan, Briana Tejada.
"Just got news about little Briana," stated Bieber on his Twitter, adding, "I was honored to meet her. I know she is up in heaven smiling. #ripBriana #love"
Briana's family, who happened to have Twitter accounts as well, thanked Bieber for his support.
"Thank you Justin. Our family and specially us parents are very grateful. #ripBriana #love #justinforbriana," stated Briana's family.
Justin Bieber took notice of the reply and said, "Meant what I said. She is smilling down from heaven. :)"
This does not count as the first time Briana's name trended on the social networking site. Back in January 18, Briana Tejada had met her idol for the first time. The hash tag, #JustinForBriana, trended worldwide when Briana had met Justin backstage during his Nashville concert. The parents of Briana had described the meet as a "dream come true" for their daughter.
Briana had even received the "best kiss" from Bieber of which was posted on her family's Facebook and Twitter account. Before Briana and her family had time to tweet all about the meet, Justin had made two shout-out videos for Tejada.
"I just wanted to say my prayers are going out to you and your family," said Justin, adding, "Thank you so much for believing in me and being a big fan. And I'm your biggest fan, and I love you so much."
In this time of mourning, "Beliebers" are giving out their entire support for Briana's family and their idol, Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments