Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Freescale, Thor Industries, Chiquita Brands, Western Alliance, Celanese, GMX Resources, FutureFuel, Holly Energy, Crestwood, Two Harbors)
By Sreeja V N | March 19, 2013 5:47 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Freescale Semiconductor Ltd, Thor Industries Inc, Chiquita Brands International Inc, Western Alliance Bancorporation and Celanese Corporation. The top after-market NYSE losers were GMX Resources Inc., FutureFuel Corp., Holly Energy Partners, L.P., Crestwood Midstream Partners and Two Harbors Investment Corp.
Freescale Semiconductor Ltd. (NYSE:FSL) shares climbed 15.35 percent to $15.00 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $14.79, a 52-week high of $15.23 and $3.71 billion in market capitalization.
Thor Industries Inc. (NYSE:THO) shares surged 3.09 percent to $38.64 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 3 percent in regular trading.
Chiquita Brands International Inc. (NYSE:CQB) shares gained 2.84 percent to $7.60 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.62, a 52-week high of $9.80 and $342.21 million in market capitalization.
Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) shares advanced 2.46 percent to $14.60 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading average of $8.00-$14.45 and $1.24 billion in market capitalization.
Celanese Corporation (NYSE:CE) shares gained 2.38 percent to $47.14 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $32.77, a 52-week high of $50.68 and $7.35 billion in market capitalization.
GMX Resources Inc. (NYSE:GMXR) shares slumped 12.50 percent to $3.50 in post-market trading. The company stock climbed more than 15 percent in regular trading.
FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE:FF) shares plunged 9.22 percent to $12.40 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.01, a 52-week high of $14.08 and $564.51 million in market capitalization.
Holly Energy Partners L.P. (NYSE:HEP) shares declined 4.21 percent to $40.50 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it intends to offer 1,875,000 common units representing limited partner interests in an underwritten public offering. In addition, HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) and certain of its affiliates are collectively offering 1,875,000 common units in the offering as selling unitholders.
Crestwood Midstream Partners L.P. (NYSE:CMLP) shares declined 4.06 percent to $23.84 in post-market trading. The company said Monday that it has commenced a public offering of 4.5 million common units representing limited partner interests.
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE:TWO) shares fell 1.66 percent to $13.64 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.85, a 52-week high of $14.02 and $4.15 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design