Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Skullcandy, Amicus, Supernus, ACADIA, Electronic Arts, Intersections, Lululemon Athletica, USA Mobility, TICC Capital)
By Sreeja V N | March 19, 2013 5:10 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Monday were Skullcandy Inc., Amicus Therapeutics Inc., Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc., ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Electronic Arts Inc., while the top after-market Nasdaq losers were Intersections Inc., Lululemon Athletica Inc., USA Mobility Inc. and TICC Capital Corp.
Skullcandy Inc. (NASDAQ:SKUL) shares surged 6.00 percent to $5.65 in post-market trading. The company announced that its board of directors has appointed Hoby Darling as President and Chief Executive Officer effective immediately.
Amicus Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD) shares climbed 4.35 percent to $3.60 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week average of $2.47-$6.89 and a market capitalization of $170.60 million.
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:SUPN) shares advanced 4.20 percent to $5.21 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week average of $4.30-$16.68 and a market capitalization of $122.65 million.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ACAD) shares gained 3.24 percent to $6.38 in post-market trading. Apparently, analysts at Jefferies Group initiated coverage on shares of ACADIA in a research report issued to clients and investors Monday. The firm set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) shares rose 2.51 percent to $19.18 in post-market trading. The company said Monday its chief executive, John Riccitiello, resigned after his efforts to respond to changes in the videogame industry failed to boost the company's earnings or stock. The videogame publisher Monday said Chairman Larry Probst, a previous EA chief executive, would become executive chairman while the board searches for a permanent replacement for Riccitiello.
Intersections Inc. (NASDAQ:INTX) shares declined 14.48 percent to $9.45 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that its fourth-quarter earnings dropped sharply as it lost subscribers. It reported fourth quarter net income of $0.08 per share, down from $0.22 per share a year ago. Revenues were $84.4 million, compared to $94.1 million last year. The company expects revenue in 2013 to be about 10 percent to 15 percent lower, as compared to 2012.
Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ:LULU) shares dropped 5.92 percent to $62.00 in post-market trading. The company announced late Monday that its first quarter earnings will be significantly impacted after large shipments of its iconic yoga pants were deemed to be too see-through for the store’s standards. Revenue for the quarter is now expected to be in the range of $10 million to $20 million below its previous forecast of $353 million.
USA Mobility Inc. (NASDAQ:USMO) shares slumped 5.02 percent to $12.10 in post-market trading. The company announced after the bell Monday that it has delayed reporting its operating results for the fourth quarter and year ended Dec. 31, 2012 to address a material weakness in the design of internal control over financial reporting relating to the software revenue recognition process.
TICC Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:TICC) shares fell 2.58 percent to $10.20 in post-market trading. The company Monday commenced a public offering of 3 million common shares. The company also intends to grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 common shares.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar