Rebel Bites Back: Justin Bieber Kicked Out of Hotel?
By Diadem Pambid | March 19, 2013 12:40 PM EST
Justin Bieber is once again the talk of the town following the latest stunt he pulled at his Paris Hotel. Rumours say Bieber was kicked out of the hotel due to his rowdy "Beliebers" but other sources claim Bieber left on his own accord. What really went down at The Hotel Meurice in Paris, France?
The 19-year old singer, Justin Bieber, is currently on his "Believe: Acoustic" tour around the world. One of the Canadian crooner's stop was Paris, France. Of course, like any other place Bieber visits, France was filled with hundreds of "Beliebers" all screaming in delight to catch a glimpse of the "Baby" singer.
All thanks to Justin and his fans' rowdy behaviour, the singer along with his entourage were forced to leave their seven suits across two floors of the most prestigious hotel in Paris, the Hotel Le Meurice. According to several eyewitnesses and Jean-Marc Morandini, television and radio jock in Paris, the fans weren't the only problem but Bieber himself was a pain for the hotel management.
"It was a decision taken by the management of the luxury hotel because of his attitude in the establishment and because of the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings," stated Jean-Marc on his blog.
"It was a decision taken by management of the luxury hotel because of his attitude in the establishment, and because of the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings. Hotel Meurice become overrun with Beliebers and the noise became 'intolerable,'" stated another source to Sky News.
However, representatives of Bieber claim otherwise. According to them, the five star hotel had "minimum" security causing fans to overcrowd the area.
"Justin was not kicked out of the hotel. He decided to transfer to the Mandarin Oriental when there wasn't enough security at the hotel to control the crowds. There wasn't even an underground entrance for him at the other hotel and the security was too lax given the size of the crowds. Plus there was no garage. Very unsafe situation for Justin and the fans. Over 500 kids bombarded the hotel," stated Justin's representative.
The question now is: Who should fans believe?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide