Rebel Bites Back: Justin Bieber Kicked Out of Hotel?
By Diadem Pambid | March 19, 2013 12:40 PM EST
Justin Bieber is once again the talk of the town following the latest stunt he pulled at his Paris Hotel. Rumours say Bieber was kicked out of the hotel due to his rowdy "Beliebers" but other sources claim Bieber left on his own accord. What really went down at The Hotel Meurice in Paris, France?
The 19-year old singer, Justin Bieber, is currently on his "Believe: Acoustic" tour around the world. One of the Canadian crooner's stop was Paris, France. Of course, like any other place Bieber visits, France was filled with hundreds of "Beliebers" all screaming in delight to catch a glimpse of the "Baby" singer.
All thanks to Justin and his fans' rowdy behaviour, the singer along with his entourage were forced to leave their seven suits across two floors of the most prestigious hotel in Paris, the Hotel Le Meurice. According to several eyewitnesses and Jean-Marc Morandini, television and radio jock in Paris, the fans weren't the only problem but Bieber himself was a pain for the hotel management.
"It was a decision taken by the management of the luxury hotel because of his attitude in the establishment and because of the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings," stated Jean-Marc on his blog.
"It was a decision taken by management of the luxury hotel because of his attitude in the establishment, and because of the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings. Hotel Meurice become overrun with Beliebers and the noise became 'intolerable,'" stated another source to Sky News.
However, representatives of Bieber claim otherwise. According to them, the five star hotel had "minimum" security causing fans to overcrowd the area.
"Justin was not kicked out of the hotel. He decided to transfer to the Mandarin Oriental when there wasn't enough security at the hotel to control the crowds. There wasn't even an underground entrance for him at the other hotel and the security was too lax given the size of the crowds. Plus there was no garage. Very unsafe situation for Justin and the fans. Over 500 kids bombarded the hotel," stated Justin's representative.
The question now is: Who should fans believe?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced