Rebel Bites Back: Justin Bieber Kicked Out of Hotel?
By Diadem Pambid | March 19, 2013 12:40 PM EST
Justin Bieber is once again the talk of the town following the latest stunt he pulled at his Paris Hotel. Rumours say Bieber was kicked out of the hotel due to his rowdy "Beliebers" but other sources claim Bieber left on his own accord. What really went down at The Hotel Meurice in Paris, France?
The 19-year old singer, Justin Bieber, is currently on his "Believe: Acoustic" tour around the world. One of the Canadian crooner's stop was Paris, France. Of course, like any other place Bieber visits, France was filled with hundreds of "Beliebers" all screaming in delight to catch a glimpse of the "Baby" singer.
All thanks to Justin and his fans' rowdy behaviour, the singer along with his entourage were forced to leave their seven suits across two floors of the most prestigious hotel in Paris, the Hotel Le Meurice. According to several eyewitnesses and Jean-Marc Morandini, television and radio jock in Paris, the fans weren't the only problem but Bieber himself was a pain for the hotel management.
"It was a decision taken by the management of the luxury hotel because of his attitude in the establishment and because of the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings," stated Jean-Marc on his blog.
"It was a decision taken by management of the luxury hotel because of his attitude in the establishment, and because of the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings. Hotel Meurice become overrun with Beliebers and the noise became 'intolerable,'" stated another source to Sky News.
However, representatives of Bieber claim otherwise. According to them, the five star hotel had "minimum" security causing fans to overcrowd the area.
"Justin was not kicked out of the hotel. He decided to transfer to the Mandarin Oriental when there wasn't enough security at the hotel to control the crowds. There wasn't even an underground entrance for him at the other hotel and the security was too lax given the size of the crowds. Plus there was no garage. Very unsafe situation for Justin and the fans. Over 500 kids bombarded the hotel," stated Justin's representative.
The question now is: Who should fans believe?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar