Rebel Bites Back: Justin Bieber Kicked Out of Hotel?
By Diadem Pambid | March 19, 2013 12:40 PM EST
Justin Bieber is once again the talk of the town following the latest stunt he pulled at his Paris Hotel. Rumours say Bieber was kicked out of the hotel due to his rowdy "Beliebers" but other sources claim Bieber left on his own accord. What really went down at The Hotel Meurice in Paris, France?
The 19-year old singer, Justin Bieber, is currently on his "Believe: Acoustic" tour around the world. One of the Canadian crooner's stop was Paris, France. Of course, like any other place Bieber visits, France was filled with hundreds of "Beliebers" all screaming in delight to catch a glimpse of the "Baby" singer.
All thanks to Justin and his fans' rowdy behaviour, the singer along with his entourage were forced to leave their seven suits across two floors of the most prestigious hotel in Paris, the Hotel Le Meurice. According to several eyewitnesses and Jean-Marc Morandini, television and radio jock in Paris, the fans weren't the only problem but Bieber himself was a pain for the hotel management.
"It was a decision taken by the management of the luxury hotel because of his attitude in the establishment and because of the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings," stated Jean-Marc on his blog.
"It was a decision taken by management of the luxury hotel because of his attitude in the establishment, and because of the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings. Hotel Meurice become overrun with Beliebers and the noise became 'intolerable,'" stated another source to Sky News.
However, representatives of Bieber claim otherwise. According to them, the five star hotel had "minimum" security causing fans to overcrowd the area.
"Justin was not kicked out of the hotel. He decided to transfer to the Mandarin Oriental when there wasn't enough security at the hotel to control the crowds. There wasn't even an underground entrance for him at the other hotel and the security was too lax given the size of the crowds. Plus there was no garage. Very unsafe situation for Justin and the fans. Over 500 kids bombarded the hotel," stated Justin's representative.
The question now is: Who should fans believe?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports