Rebel Bites Back: Justin Bieber Kicked Out of Hotel?
By Diadem Pambid | March 19, 2013 12:40 PM EST
Justin Bieber is once again the talk of the town following the latest stunt he pulled at his Paris Hotel. Rumours say Bieber was kicked out of the hotel due to his rowdy "Beliebers" but other sources claim Bieber left on his own accord. What really went down at The Hotel Meurice in Paris, France?
The 19-year old singer, Justin Bieber, is currently on his "Believe: Acoustic" tour around the world. One of the Canadian crooner's stop was Paris, France. Of course, like any other place Bieber visits, France was filled with hundreds of "Beliebers" all screaming in delight to catch a glimpse of the "Baby" singer.
All thanks to Justin and his fans' rowdy behaviour, the singer along with his entourage were forced to leave their seven suits across two floors of the most prestigious hotel in Paris, the Hotel Le Meurice. According to several eyewitnesses and Jean-Marc Morandini, television and radio jock in Paris, the fans weren't the only problem but Bieber himself was a pain for the hotel management.
"It was a decision taken by the management of the luxury hotel because of his attitude in the establishment and because of the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings," stated Jean-Marc on his blog.
"It was a decision taken by management of the luxury hotel because of his attitude in the establishment, and because of the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings. Hotel Meurice become overrun with Beliebers and the noise became 'intolerable,'" stated another source to Sky News.
However, representatives of Bieber claim otherwise. According to them, the five star hotel had "minimum" security causing fans to overcrowd the area.
"Justin was not kicked out of the hotel. He decided to transfer to the Mandarin Oriental when there wasn't enough security at the hotel to control the crowds. There wasn't even an underground entrance for him at the other hotel and the security was too lax given the size of the crowds. Plus there was no garage. Very unsafe situation for Justin and the fans. Over 500 kids bombarded the hotel," stated Justin's representative.
The question now is: Who should fans believe?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown